Upperman @ Alcoa

F5seekshelter

Some fans are making fun of the school these kids are representing which is Upperman!

well I believe that come from ur schools fans hijacking threads and talking about how they can't wait to get their shot at alcoa .. The goons then basically in their way of saying it don't diss respect us we've never heard of you..hence the lowerman comments

Some fans are making fun of the school these kids are representing which is Upperman!

well I believe that come from ur schools fans hijacking threads and talking about how they can't wait to get their shot at alcoa .. The goons then basically in their way of saying it don't diss respect us we've never heard of you..hence the lowerman comments

well I believe that come from ur schools fans hijacking threads and talking about how they can't wait to get their shot at alcoa .. The goons then basically in their way of saying it don't diss respect us we've never heard of you..hence the lowerman comments[/quote Dude is clueless

Edited by crow6424

Upperman isn't my school, I'm from Lewis Co and I was just saw some post that was downing Upperman and thought that a Proud program like yours would understand that just because you hadn't been good in the past has nothing to do with them earning their semifinal berth and that is something the Upperman's kids should be proud of!

I want to start off by saying I could care less who wins this game but what I don't understand is why Alcoa fans thinks its cool to get on coacht and make fun of Upperman and call the everything except what school these (kids)are representing which is Upperman. The kids that play for Upperman earned their way to the semi's just like the kids from Alcoa did! So why make fun of these kids like a lot of you are doing?

Respect goes both ways. uppercumberlandman set the tone for an all out war from the Alcoa fans. It simple:

6girlsgcopy-1.jpg