Upperman @ Alcoa

F5seekshelter

Respect goes both ways. uppercumberlandman set the tone for an all out war from the Alcoa fans. It simple:

6girlsgcopy-1.jpg

just go back to the start of the thread and see who talked the bs and who didn't. The Goons were on the ND thread way before this one was even started flapping their jaws. I have always said Alcoa is the favorite and for good reason and it will take a special effort for UH to pull off a win. But I won't sit here and buy into the whole" its already over,mail the trophy to Alcoa" bs. You have to win it on the field.

Yeah, one or two of those got that golden handshake.

My post was not meant to imply any sort of improprieties concerning recruitment ...only to point out a geographical inconsistency in the Tom's assertion!   :rolleyes:  I knew at least one of those boys grew up in Miser Station! Good luck to the Tornadoes.

Upperman isn't my school, I'm from Lewis Co and I was just saw some post that was downing Upperman and thought that a Proud program like yours would understand that just because you hadn't been good in the past has nothing to do with them earning their semifinal berth and that is something the Upperman's kids should be proud of!

ya should have quit at UPperman is not my school!!! Pud boy! Loosen up , having fun with this and not bashing kids only long ears like yarrrrr self..... Worry about your own boring thread !:) Edited by ALCOAgoon