passin'                         121                                    176

comp-att-int                8-24-3                             17-19-0

punts                          2-35.5                               3-40.6

fumbulls-lost                 3-0                                      1-0

panaltees-yards          11-63                                    4-24

:popcorneater: 

Rat there's your ballgame....

Edited by AlcoasPaintedBridge

Against Oakland I think we threw the ball a total of 5 times completed 1 for 5 yards.

WHY WHY WHY do we go all pass happy against mervul and go away from what got us there to begin with!!!!!!

vs. Oakland 0 turnovers 349 yards rushing

vs. Mervil  3 turnovers (2) converted to scores

Yeah we got out coached alight, in more ways that you think. Beat us in the flats in the first half and up the middle in the second. Once we crept up to stop the run quick strike down the middle to the TE. (Nobody throws to the TE, sorry personal rant!) Two other things 138 of the 227 yards rushing was in the first half. Cole got three carries maybe in the second half after having two long runs for TD's against Oakland in the second half of the quarters. Also I noticed the offensive offside's calls ended after we lost the lead. Bottom line is we put the game in the most inconsistent part of our football team hands to win or lose...........Only three things can happen when you throw the ball and two of them are bad! :popcorneater:

Against Oakland I think we threw the ball a total of 5 times completed 1 for 5 yards.

WHY WHY WHY do we go all pass happy against mervul and go away from what got us there to begin with!!!!!!

vs. Oakland 0 turnovers 349 yards rushing

vs. Mervil  3 turnovers (2) converted to scores

Yeah we got out coached alight, in more ways that you think. Beat us in the flats in the first half and up the middle in the second. Once we crept up to stop the run quick strike down the middle to the TE. (Nobody throws to the TE, sorry personal rant!) Two other things 138 of the 227 yards rushing was in the first half. Cole got three carries maybe in the second half after having two long runs for TD's against Oakland in the second half of the quarters. Also I noticed the offensive offside's calls ended after we lost the lead. Bottom line is we put the game in the most inconsistent part of our football team hands to win or lose...........Only three things can happen when you throw the ball and two of them are bad! :popcorneater:

Watch the game on Hudl....teach the kids how to line up and they won't get called for offsides. Did you ever think that after it was called enough, the coach may have actually told the guard and tackle to back up, and that might be why the flags stopped, instead of you losing the lead.

I will agree that you all threw to much Friday night (24 times, I believe)....but you were going to have to throw it more than three or four times to beat MHS, they are too good to let a complete one-dimensional team beat them.  But, I thought maybe 12 - 14 pass attempts threw in at the right time would have been enough to keep MHS honest.

GQ just out schemed you....those big plays to the TE were more a result of scheme as opposed to  your players moving up to stop the run, (they were stopping the run just fine).  The first pass to TE, if I saw it correctly, was made to look like a play they had ran earlier, a little slip screen or out pass to Prevo, this time LB made a step to Prevo and other defenders where cleared out by other receivers and TE released right down the seam, LB realized it after he had already made a move toward Prevo, but could not recover and get back to cover 81.

Don't feel bad, GQ has out schemed every one he has coached against.  

Post that schedule. I want to see the best in the Country.

Here it is for the oak ridge sheep from 1958 for the so called national champions.Knox east,Chat city,Knox south,Science hill,Erwin,Mcminn,Mba,Cookeville,Fulton,Chat.central.Really an out of state schedule there bladerunner with no tv.Oak ridge's best.John clark,Joe gaddis,and the main squeeze approved.

Watch the game on Hudl....teach the kids how to line up and they won't get called for offsides. Did you ever think that after it was called enough, the coach may have actually told the guard and tackle to back up, and that might be why the flags stopped, instead of you losing the lead.

I will agree that you all threw to much Friday night (24 times, I believe)....but you were going to have to throw it more than three or four times to beat MHS, they are too good to let a complete one-dimensional team beat them.  But, I thought maybe 12 - 14 pass attempts threw in at the right time would have been enough to keep MHS honest.

GQ just out schemed you....those big plays to the TE were more a result of scheme as opposed to  your players moving up to stop the run, (they were stopping the run just fine).  The first pass to TE, if I saw it correctly, was made to look like a play they had ran earlier, a little slip screen or out pass to Prevo, this time LB made a step to Prevo and other defenders where cleared out by other receivers and TE released right down the seam, LB realized it after he had already made a move toward Prevo, but could not recover and get back to cover 81.

Don't feel bad, GQ has out schemed every one he has coached against.  

I agree, Like I said I thought we got out coached in more ways than one. I just hoped we would stay with the ground and pound. The game to me was a mirror image of the first Oakland game. Put the ball in the wrong hands to make plays too many times. :popcorneater:

Here it is for the oak ridge sheep from 1958 for the so called national champions.Knox east,Chat city,Knox south,Science hill,Erwin,Mcminn,Mba,Cookeville,Fulton,Chat.central.Really an out of state schedule there bladerunner with no tv.Oak ridge's best.John clark,Joe gaddis,and the main squeeze approved.

are you a Clinton fan?