Blackman at Maryville.

tennesseestud2013

Does anyone else think that the TSSAA officials "tighten up" during the playoffs and championships?  Perhaps a no-call in Game 3 is called for sure in Round 3?

Could have been that it was picked up in the film room by the opposition, and brought to the attention of the refs before the game.....

Here it is for the oak ridge sheep from 1958 for the so called national champions.Knox east,Chat city,Knox south,Science hill,Erwin,Mcminn,Mba,Cookeville,Fulton,Chat.central.Really an out of state schedule there bladerunner with no tv.Oak ridge's best.John clark,Joe gaddis,and the main squeeze approved.

a lot had changed since 1958. I guess you are arguing that GQ and Staff are the best in the country.. Just because they beat Farragut,William Blount, Oak Ridge and Alcoa? Ok that makes sense.

Against Oakland I think we threw the ball a total of 5 times completed 1 for 5 yards.

WHY WHY WHY do we go all pass happy against mervul and go away from what got us there to begin with!!!!!!

vs. Oakland 0 turnovers 349 yards rushing

vs. Mervil 3 turnovers (2) converted to scores

Yeah we got out coached alight, in more ways that you think. Beat us in the flats in the first half and up the middle in the second. Once we crept up to stop the run quick strike down the middle to the TE. (Nobody throws to the TE, sorry personal rant!) Two other things 138 of the 227 yards rushing was in the first half. Cole got three carries maybe in the second half after having two long runs for TD's against Oakland in the second half of the quarters. Also I noticed the offensive offside's calls ended after we lost the lead. Bottom line is we put the game in the most inconsistent part of our football team hands to win or lose...........Only three things can happen when you throw the ball and two of them are bad! :popcorneater:

The flags stopped when your coach finally told the player that he was lining up offsides. It is my understanding that your coach was told multiple times BEFORE the flags were thrown and did nothing to correct it.

I wonder if those refs let George know that they were gonna allow Dylan Jackson to be tackled if he was Closing in on a sack in the Second Half ?? lol 

a lot had changed since 1958. I guess you are arguing that GQ and Staff are the best in the country.. Just because they beat Farragut,William Blount, Oak Ridge and Alcoa? Ok that makes sense.

No more than the o.r. sheep have since 1958 with all their national championship signs and arguing about Jack Armstrong.I guess beating Knox directional schools East and South,Erwin and Mcminn count for more.I am a Clinton,Ron Brown,cute Andy,Stanton,Auburn,and Romeo fan.

No more than the o.r. sheep have since 1958 with all their national championship signs and arguing about Jack Armstrong.I guess beating Knox directional schools East and South,Erwin and Mcminn count for more.I am a Clinton,Ron Brown,cute Andy,Stanton,Auburn,and Romeo fan.

again in 1958 things were not the same. Even Clinton prob won a game back then so you know things were different. I even read that Clinton had a coach that stayed longer than a year.