Alcoa v. CPA 3A Championship

How do you know? Have you seen CPA throw in good weather? The weather made both teams one dimensional, and Alcoa is a better running team.

Tell yourself what ever you need to help you sleep at night. Alcoa won big and it would have been worse in good conditions. You think it hampered your team and not theirs?

I am NOT saying CPA would win, but I would like to have seen this game played in good weather. CPA had no chance if they couldn't throw downfield. It took CPA a half to figure out you can't tackle Tyson above the waist. He's a great back, but the Alcoa line is awesome as well.

Penalty on the punt made final score worse than it should have been, but Alcoa a better team and made very few mistakes. That's what champs do. Proud of a great year by the Lions.

Wet, dry, 30 degrees or 90 degrees, the bottom line is CPA got whipped. All the talk about how Alcoas line would be whipped by CPAs D1 line makes me laugh. I guess Martin will need to go and get some advise from the BB team on how to get better players. I don't believe in naming players by name, but I didn't see much from CPAs D1 prospects!!!