HENDERSONVILLE vs. MARYVILLE 6A Championship

Newcastle

Any thoughts from anyone if Bajakian gets the Bowling Green job if G.Q. could get the O.C. Job at UT.  

Good Lord , it's like some people want George to Leave . Take a Chill pill Barney , George isn't going anywhere and you really don't have to mention George every time there's an Opening somewhere . 

Bull

I will bet my life Doc, Jeff and heather will get twenty calls plus in the morning mentioning G.Q. as who they would want if Bajakian gets that job. Do I think he is interested , most likely not. A three year contract worth two million dollars or working for Maryville High for twenty more years for the same amount, might get anyone's attention. Would I want to see him go, no way.

I will bet my life Doc, Jeff and heather will get twenty calls plus in the morning mentioning G.Q. as who they would want if Bajakian gets that job. Do I think he is interested , most likely not. A three year contract worth two million dollars or working for Maryville High for twenty more years for the same amount, might get anyone's attention. Would I want to see him go, no way.

I don't listen to Doc, Jeff and Heather and I bet George doesn't either . Anybody with a Clue would not throw George's name out there . Sure there will be a bunch of idiots calling in and saying a lot of things , just look on here for an Example , there's lots of needy people always needing to be heard . 

Maryville 31 Alcoa 2. Blew them off the ball all night. It wouldn't be close if they played again.

Alcoa was better than Fulton last year but I thought Fulton looked more formidable than Alcoa this year, even without the Fulton Mr. Football running back, they scored double the points Alcoa did at state, mercy ruled their opponent and the Falcon D forced 5 turnovers. They were in the top 4 or 5 nationally in points scored this year with around 850 or so. But the Falcon D is what got my attention and I think they could hinder Alcoa's running game like Maryville did. Alcoa was one dimensional and needed long drives to score. Fulton could score on any play and I saw their D create scoring opportunities. UT really needs to look at the Hawkins kid! Blazing speed and great hands.

This Alcoa team was nowhere near their best squad in my opinion whereas this was Fulton's best squad. I think Alcoa will be stronger next few years.

I don't listen to Doc, Jeff and Heather and I bet George doesn't either . Anybody with a Clue would not throw George's name out there . Sure there will be a bunch of idiots calling in and saying a lot of things

It's not unprecedented or preposterous for a high school head coach to jump to a D1 coordinator job

just look on here for an Example , there's lots of needy people always needing to be heard .

pot, meet the kettle