HENDERSONVILLE vs. MARYVILLE 6A Championship

Newcastle

Starz was definitely blessed with a lot of Abilities . Ciferin & Sangin being just a couple of Thangs Starz does well , but when George won #200 this year at Lenoir City we also Learned that he was a " Hi Tech RedNeck " with the #200 sign lit up like Broadway !!

Fellers eye took tha battree frum momma's trollin' motur and got sum Big Lotts Christmus lites....Gotta give momma creditt tho.....Well we wainted hit spelt rite.....

Now Rat ewe nose when'st we haiv tha men's qwire onn Mother's Day att church thait thay envolk tha "A Littull Lower Barney" Rool on me..... :huh:

Edited by STARSNBARS

Going to be honest with you about those cupcakes. I believe in my heart if you had the best ten football teams in Tennessee three of those teams were Alcoa, Sevier County and Knox West. I would bet my life any of those three would have won against Hendersonville Saturday Night and I'm not taking anything away from the Comandoes but we played three better teams this year and we know it.

I probably shouldn't say this, but I'm not sure that Hendersonville team would beat our JV

a3846.jpg

Maryville and Alcoa have taken care of business, no matter what the IFL or pollster say.  But I must confess APB,  what Alcoa did in the Championship game was one of the most impressive performances I have ever witnessed.  Glad we played you early (most folks forget Tyson got hurt early and Love didn't play that much, if at all in the 2nd half).  Those 90 + sustained drives has to be some kind of record.

By the way, has Hammontree tried to recruit away some your stud players?  I would if I was in his shoes.

Edited by oldhick76

I probably shouldn't say this, but I'm not sure that Hendersonville team would beat our JV

I probably shouldn't say this either but our JV might be in the top twenty in all of Tennessee but defiantly the top twenty five.  With eight starters back on defense and six on offense the biggest hurdle G.Q. will have on his hands this off season will be getting the next Q.B. polished and ready but for the last fifteen seasons he's never failed yet.  Most of the backups at all the other positions have experienced players coming back but there will be a few that we never have heard of come from nowhere and surprise us as usual.

Maryville and Alcoa have taken care of business, no matter what the IFL or pollster say.  But I must confess APB,  what Alcoa did in the Championship game was one of the most impressive performances I have ever witnessed.  Glad we played you early (most folks forget Tyson got hurt early and Love didn't play that much, if at all in the 2nd half).  Those 90 + sustained drives has to be some kind of record.

By the way, has Hammontree tried to recruit away some your stud players?  I would if I was in his shoes.

No disrespect torward Alcoa. Maryville was the superior team this year. Alcoa was the superior team in 2009.

Good lord Oldhick you really crack me up sometimes ... lol Maryville didn't need any luck this year to beat Alcoa ... 

I wish some of our fans didn't see the need to put Hendersonville down , I don't agree with that at all . When you put your opponent down all you're doing is diminishing your Accomplishment ... didn't the Coaches teach you that when you Played for Maryville ? My Coaches Did , they taught us to win and Lose with Class .