Farewell from Roy

Roy Dillard

We all have made bad decisions.  In my major parent meeting I let them know that if we win a game I want to enjoy it, however if we loose you do not want to talk to me. Let me watch film over the weekend and we can have a civil conversation.  In other words talk to you on Monday.  I am human and should have did things different at times, that's life, and that is football. 

Coacht I have your back, I just wish we might could go in a different direction.  Most coaches do not meet on Sat. and everything is done electronically. No need to steal play books.  If you could get game film on here people like me would visit more frequently during the offseason.  Us coaches are the worst thieves in the world.  I learned a lot by watching uc and kw this weekend.  I just cannot believe that Sp has not figured out that with equal players they have a hard time with option.  We put 72 points on Tyner running midline alone and they still  have not figured out what happened to them.  Run at will against Sp at a scrimmage. That play has cost them three championships.  Maybe not, however, this could put, fans, players, and coaches on a level playing field. Big thing is getting players to next level, that is what we ALL should be striving for.  Heck us teachers could help athletes with homework. Just an idea!   

We all have made bad decisions.  In my major parent meeting I let them know that if we win a game I want to enjoy it, however if we loose you do not want to talk to me. Let me watch film over the weekend and we can have a civil conversation.  In other words talk to you on Monday.  I am human and should have did things different at times, that's life, and that is football. 

a lot of coaches will talk to the parents about anything re" their kid except playing time and position

I joined Coacht because PirateTom talked me into it when I first got back from Texas... He said it was a smack talkin' thread and a chance to meet great folks from other schools at the game... Now, "real men" with "real testosterone" and a competitive nature are gonna trashtalk and bump heads... What agitated me was the fact that during Coalfield week, I got deleted for saying the following quote "This one want even be close(Which was the truth), too much Division 1 hype by news media(All week the news media blew Coalfield up into a unstoppable foe which the hype was untrue) and Coach BJ changing his mind was just my character talkin' smack and rattling cages... Now, I find most mods get too emotional or jealous of certain schools they can't beat and they become "Thread Police." In this country, we are free to express ourselves just as we please. Please tell me we are not starting to wear pink on these message boards just like football players do... I refuse to become soft and lower my manly demeanor to any and all who are emotional and can't take the heat... In other words, if you can't handle what's bein' said by real men then you need to find you another website to talk on... I'm not leavin' but then again I'm not gonna change who I am on coacht either...