South Pittsburg 2014

Eraser

Yeah ,let's create another forum. What might we call it? Saturday morning quarterback ...? Sounds like that might have some promise. Then we can let all of our frustrations out ! By the way Go Pirates! Pirates win number six !

Edited by bossbro

Coach T has been great...if you have issues...let him know. He does have rules

Bull......I am all over these boards, in all sections, and South Pittsburg threads are the ONLY ones that has any where near this problem.  I have seen things a lot worse that is permitted to stay up on the other threads......for some reason, someone watches over the SP threads like a hawk.  It is pretty ridiculous, IMO......just passionate fans talking football and the things that surround the sport.

Yeah ,let's create another forum. What might we call it? Saturday morning quarterback ...? Sounds like that might have some promise. Then we can let all of our frustrations out ! By the way Go Pirates! Pirates win number six !

What are the you all bickering in here about? You people down there always got some stink going on. Hopefully it doesn't make ESPN this time. I will chime in though my friend. Contrary to what you think my friend the only 6 SP is going for this year is 6 losses. Settle down now settle down. The good news is the 6th loss might not come until Cookeville. They can't beat Union this year. I'm sorry I'm not sorry but no. Not even close, but you guys seem to enjoy those Silver balls :).

I'm just keeping it real

Bull......I am all over these boards, in all sections, and South Pittsburg threads are the ONLY ones that has any where near this problem.  I have seen things a lot worse that is permitted to stay up on the other threads......for some reason, someone watches over the SP threads like a hawk.  It is pretty ridiculous, IMO......just passionate fans talking football and the things that surround the sport.

Since the Jasper mods aren't listed anymore it is curious.

Bull....could be reasons...contact Coach T and communicate man to man..

Edited by wingman10

Guys, I would be glad to moderate these boards myself but I can't if you won't help by letting me know when a thread, or a comment in a thread, is inappropriate. And, most (if not all) of you know when something is posted that needs to be removed. Problem is usually that if you agree with a post, even if you know it is wrong for these boards, you let it go. Since there are two sides to every story someone is usually not happy.

In case you wonder, someone did alert me to this discussion today and I will be monitoring it.

I honestly was trying to get some input ! Lol. All I heard was crickets. Now the room is alive ! And to all you experts. Boss knows all about Union City. I was doing my best homer routine.You ,my friend took the bait ! Go Pirates !

Edited by bossbro

Guys, I would be glad to moderate these boards myself but I can't if you won't help by letting me know when a thread, or a comment in a thread, is inappropriate. And, most (if not all) of you know when something is posted that needs to be removed. Problem is usually that if you agree with a post, even if you know it is wrong for these boards, you let it go. Since there are two sides to every story someone is usually not happy.

In case you wonder, someone did alert me to this discussion today and I will be monitoring it.

Thanks Coach.  It's a shame that you should have to deal with this, but Jake is right.  The problem is not so much with what has been posted on here, but rather what has been deleted by someone.  Now, a whole thread about football in the Sequatchie Valley has been deleted.  I have not been able to find a moderator who will admit to deleting all of the posts and threads.  I have seen some of the posts before they were deleted and have had several of mine deleted.  Some probably should have been deleted teeheeju9.gif, but most of them have not been inappropriate for these boards and are more benign that things allowed in other threads.

Surely there is an audit trail that you can review to see the deleted posts and which moderator deleted them.  My personal opinion, for what it is worth, is that one or more of the moderators needs to be fired.