South Pittsburg 2014

Eraser

Old Pirate says about half posts get deleted, not much need to visit much anymore. OP was on here a couple days ago and about 2 pages are now missing! Least ways bout time to get out of this place and go cleanup some downed trees.

Yep, you should have came out my way and cleaned up some of the trees taken out by the storms. 

Halloween night 2014 will mark 90 years for the Pirate-Warrior Clash. It will be an Orange and Black night in South Pittsburg.

as if the rivalry needed anything added to hype it..it falls on Halloween. Of course we can't mention last years game on here... Jasper Admins have taken over coachT. They ain't gonna allow no Jasper bashing, at all. They wanna be politically correct I guess. I have two more months on my subscription.
  • Upvote 1

The last things removed were about the SP Quarterback and if he should really be eligible. Do you that thats fair game?

Old Pirate took the skillet slinger & daughter to Golden Coral & they hurt themselves so... both wanted to just sack out. OP's plan worked.....LOPAO....

The SP QB is a dead issue, the fellers down under know he was legal as well as the TSSAA. As for the kinfolkes up the road theys still confused! Pegleg, Ain't much on coacht anymore, kinda like reading box scores.

Edited by OLD PIRATE