Early predictions for 8-AA 2014

yep, just like a couple all district kids from CHS almost transfered to UHS last year. Might have been enough take state, who knows. Would've, Could've

Occasionally I read posts where kids are considering transferring from Cookeville High to Upperman. Is this due to the arrival of Coach Maynord at Cookeville or just wanting to get out of the "city"? I've heard some were unhappy at Cookeville.

Occasionally I read posts where kids are considering transferring from Cookeville High to Upperman. Is this due to the arrival of Coach Maynord at Cookeville or just wanting to get out of the "city"? I've heard some were unhappy at Cookeville.

various reasons, about like GH and SC. From playing time, family situations, moving, coaches. Biggest reason is, I think, CHS might not ever be on the level of the top 8 to 10 6a programs in the state. UHS could at 3a, like last year, and some CHS kids want to be part of it.

loses to TC and LA?

Those would be the most likely losses, considering they are both on the road. 8-2 is just a prediction that could be classified as way to early. Come spring time it could be subject to change. Stone Memorial could be a tough game, i'm not sure what they have returning though. White County could be a tougher game, I am pretty sure they are going to lose alot though.

Those would be the most likely losses, considering they are both on the road. 8-2 is just a prediction that could be classified as way to early. Come spring time it could be subject to change. Stone Memorial could be a tough game, i'm not sure what they have returning though. White County could be a tougher game, I am pretty sure they are going to lose alot though.

8-2 seems about right for DC next season. Could easily go 9-1 with some luck or 7-3 if they get guys hurt. I think Herron is 22-13, don't know about Lamb but I will try and look it up.

8-2 seems about right for DC next season. Could easily go 9-1 with some luck or 7-3 if they get guys hurt. I think Herron is 22-13, don't know about Lamb but I will try and look it up.

I like the fact that the LA game will be early in the season. I believe that is an advantage for DC this season. I see DC and LA a step above everyone else this season. I don't see either being as dominant as Upperman last season or LA/DC the season before. 9-1 to 7-3 is what I also had in my head, so I settled at 8-2.

You don't know that.

Better lineman, better skills players, better best player. Will never know for sure, but being doninated twice in scrimmages and seeing one with my own eyes is all the proof I needed. CHS wasn't as skilled as Tyner, or as good as ND in any aspect. If they couldn't beat Sparta, they would have struggled with UHS.

I like the fact that the LA game will be early in the season. I believe that is an advantage for DC this season. I see DC and LA a step above everyone else this season. I don't see either being as dominant as Upperman last season or LA/DC the season before. 9-1 to 7-3 is what I also had in my head, so I settled at 8-2.

agree