Early predictions for 8-AA 2014

Yeah I bet so. Think of the two headed monster yall could of had last season with Manning and Milan. My question is when he was apart of the SC program did he show promises of stardom? Was his potential clearly seen by the eyes of the SC folk?

I will take it one step further. Say Gordonsville and SC had consolidated. Roughly would have 950 kids or about the same as LA. Imagine Milan, Cason, and Manning in the same back field!

I will take it one step further. Say Gordonsville and SC had consolidated. Roughly would have 950 kids or about the same as LA. Imagine Milan, Cason, and Manning in the same back field!

OR.............combined Alcoa and Maryville. :huh:  Schools are 5miles apart. Make one school the middle school the other the high school. At 2000 students it would still not be the biggest 6A school. BOOM!

I will give you Trapp and Lamb, but I don't think Herron is that good of a coach. I think he won with supremely talented team this year that he had for four years. He had one good year of coaching. He still has a losing record. I think he should be graded on how he does with less talented teams. Let's see if he can make the playoffs year in and year out.

lol herrons record is 22-13 Edited by uppercumberlandfootball

So before this fluke year he was 9-12! Haha....like I said year in and year out lets see how or what he does.

yes he was 9-12 in first 2 seasons but coach before him went 2-18 with wins only verse pickettCo. And you dont go 13-1, 10-0 regular season and average winning 53-14 and it be a fluke. If so lots of teams would like to be flukes next year.

yes he was 9-12 in first 2 seasons but coach before him went 2-18 with wins only verse pickettCo. And you dont go 13-1, 10-0 regular season and average winning 53-14 and it be a fluke. If so lots of teams would like to be flukes next year.

Ok sorry I forget I am speaking with the Football God himself! They are a one year wonder. He has not beat anyone good until this year. He still never made the playoffs until this year. He is going to get thumped next year by a lot of teams cause of the running up the scores he did! I can't wait to see it myself!! They are kind of like Macon Co from the 03 season, but I'm sure I don't have to remind you of that season I'm sure you where a huge Tiger fan that year haha.

Ok sorry I forget I am speaking with the Football God himself! They are a one year wonder. He has not beat anyone good until this year. He still never made the playoffs until this year. He is going to get thumped next year by a lot of teams cause of the running up the scores he did! I can't wait to see it myself!! They are kind of like Macon Co from the 03 season, but I'm sure I don't have to remind you of that season I'm sure you where a huge Tiger fan that year haha.

Mightbe like Macon since '03 if UH goes threw 4 coaches in next 9 years like they have. I wasn't a fan in '03, Macon wasn't in this district. I say UH goes 6-4. With wins over CC,MC,YI,Jackson,Clay,Monterey. Maybe even 7-3 if the pull an upset over SC or Gordonsville. They had 61 kids this year accourding to the program. 17 sr, 7 jr, 18 soph and 19 fr. That's 24 kids in upperclasses of Sr and Jr's. Let's assume no new kids come out(highly unlikely after this years sucsess) or quit. They will have 25 sr's and jr's this year but less exp. Then in 2015, will have 37 sr's and jr's. I say 6-4 in 2014 and in playoffs, and in 2015 back to one of top teams in district. They will have leading rusher in district( other than York), Butler threw the 2015 season.