CPA beats JPII by 50?

BigENS

First of all, CPA played everybody on the bench most of the 2nd half. 13 players scored.

Secondly, you were not there so you are commenting based on assumption and prejudice, not facts.

Thirdly, if you ever played sports, you would know that Cascade understood they had a responsibility to not embarrass themselves. I played sports all my life and I never blamed the other team for beating me bad, I blamed myself for getting beat bad.

Lastly, the last thing Coach Maddux goes into a game worrying about is your opinion. He coaches very well and respects all of his opponents.

First of all, CPA played everybody on the bench most of the 2nd half. 13 players scored.

Secondly, you were not there so you are commenting based on assumption and prejudice, not facts.

Thirdly, if you ever played sports, you would know that Cascade understood they had a responsibility to not embarrass themselves. I played sports all my life and I never blamed the other team for beating me bad, I blamed myself for getting beat bad.

Lastly, the last thing Coach Maddux goes into a game worrying about is your opinion. He coaches very well and respects all of his opponents.

So, assuming that there probably was somebody there who did see it- a couple of questions:

1. How many 3's did Jake take?

2. How many 3's did he hit in the 1st half?

Jake had 12 3's with the most of them in the first half. All starters sat out some of the 3rd and all the 4th along with liberal subbing the entire game. CPA had 18 3's and Cascade had 11. Kudos to all the Cascade fans. They were very nice and complimentary of the CPA team and extremely supportive of their kids from beginning to end. They were quick to talk basketball and were the friendliest opponents I have ever encountered. Good job Cascade Champions!