Marion County New System New Coach

pegleg

Then you don't know much about football then! They will live but he was very good his sophomore season and has two left. If this rumour is accurate . Having a good seasoned qb is very nice to have. But if Ross is as good as they all think he is then your right skydogg he will just use his magic wand and create another.

Yep you're correct don't know anything about football...got me there...geesh...the kid was average at best stop  making him out to be anymore than that, I know you think it will be hard to replace 107 yards a game passing and 13 yards a game rushing but "The Boss" will find a way LOL...now you lose Zemen you're done...but the QB you can survive..and "The Boss" doesnt have a magic wand but can coach kids up trust me on that!!

Edited by skydogg25

My apolgies skydogg...I'm sure your intelligent football wise. I simply think that as a sophomore he did an outstanding job complimenting Zeman. The thing is "sophomore". He will get better and better ...you would think ?? With that being said , both he and Zeman a year older they would be that much better ...you would think ?? Then his senior season he would have been the clear leader of the team . Skydogg, i meant no insult and I apologize. I'm just saying from experience that having your starting QB back is a major plus. JMO

My apolgies skydogg...I'm sure your intelligent football wise. I simply think that as a sophomore he did an outstanding job complimenting Zeman. The thing is "sophomore". He will get better and better ...you would think ?? With that being said , both he and Zeman a year older they would be that much better ...you would think ?? Then his senior season he would have been the clear leader of the team . Skydogg, i meant no insult and I apologize. I'm just saying from experience that having your starting QB back is a major plus. JMO

Now that's true but the biggest thing the Warriors have to overcome is limited practice time IMO

Marion my be getting the Walker kid from Lookout Valley which is a better passer having seen the two but may not be as mobile but definitely is just as good of an athlete all around. With the transition of terminology and slight scheme changes there would have been a little transition for any of the QB's so if this is true marion will not be any worse off with Evan. Plus it may open up the passing game more since he has a cannon. Curious to see if this plays out I'm betting it does.

Marion my be getting the Walker kid from Lookout Valley which is a better passer having seen the two but may not be as mobile but definitely is just as good of an athlete all around. With the transition of terminology and slight scheme changes there would have been a little transition for any of the QB's so if this is true marion will not be any worse off with Evan. Plus it may open up the passing game more since he has a cannon. Curious to see if this plays out I'm betting it does.

a backup SP QB transferred to Jasper.

so, let me get this straight... your qb left to play baseball at a school that only recruits football players? The kid from lookout valley,,, is still at lookout valley? No spring practice, New coach, New system, New players..? Makes for a remember the titians type movie.