Marion County New System New Coach

pegleg

confucius say...that QB got smacked around @ TC last season..and knew it was gonna happen again this season...smart move kid :thumb:

rats jumping ship? Must have been for baseball cause NJ is no more established in football than Jasper. Both got new coaches with complicated system to learn but at least NJ gets to practice them I guess. Feel bad for the Seniors. No time to learn the system. I once thought they would go 8-2 but now probably 6-4.

Yep you're correct don't know anything about football...got me there...geesh...the kid was average at best stop making him out to be anymore than that, I know you think it will be hard to replace 107 yards a game passing and 13 yards a game rushing but "The Boss" will find a way LOL...now you lose Zemen you're done...but the QB you can survive..and "The Boss" doesnt have a magic wand but can coach kids up trust me on that!!

LOPAO......"The Boss"...... Really, Recon Old Pirate figures the SOS (Snake Oil Salesman) rep & BS is working in Jasper. Word from fellers in the break room is NJ really needed someone who could toss it around and the Jasper kid has a good arm. Yep recon recruiting money played a part too. Most likely a move that will help slow the leak in the ship down under but created a major blow to the warrior war party. Point here is the warriors will still do well with the most talent round the jailhouse in years. But Jasper won't get past TC or Grace and like the Pirates their best shot for a few years when the 2014 squads walk off the field in the playoffs. NJ, well..... theys jest hoping to be competitive which ain't likely to happen neither. BTW, where is the Jasper supporter from LV that always was yapping? Rumor is his support wasn't needed round the jailhouse......hum......go figure...... Edited by OLD PIRATE

LOPAO......"The Boss"...... Really, Recon Old Pirate figures the SOS (Snake Oil Salesman) rep & BS is working in Jasper. Word from fellers in the break room is NJ really needed someone who could toss it around and the Jasper kid has a good arm. Yep recon recruiting money played a part too. Most likely a move that will help slow the leak in the ship down under but created a major blow to the warrior war party. Point here is the warriors will still do well with the most talent round the jailhouse in years. But Jasper won't get past TC or Grace and like the Pirates their best shot for a few years when the 2014 squads walk off the field in the playoffs. NJ, well..... theys jest hoping to be competitive which ain't likely to happen neither. BTW, where is the Jasper supporter from LV that always was yapping? Rumor is his support wasn't needed round the jailhouse......hum......go figure......

Lancer was a helping with that LV baseball but the coach sent him packing. Maybe Jasper can find him a spot helping Jr. Assisting the Warriors