It's Time to Separate the Public and Private Schools

@38320

Privates need to play privates and TSSAA needs to let every school be an open zone then it would be a a level playing field! LOL

Hits upp two tha locull skools, knott tha T$$AA whut kind ov zoans skools haiv....

Lett's taik out tha scorrboreds, give evurbodee a trofee, and sang "Coom-Buy-Yah"...

Eye look fer Mairvul two bee mooved two tha SEC West..... :popcorneater:

Edited by STARSNBARS

75-80% of public schools are classified open zone. Only Alcoa and Maryville get mentioned. Alcoa and Maryville are open zoned AND five miles apart.How can both have success??????

Alcoa has ZERO players outside Blount County.

I'm smart enough about football to know that being a open zone school isn't the reason Alcoa is dominating! ( great players and great coaching)

Hits upp two tha locull skools, knott tha T$$AA whut kind ov zoans skools haiv....

Lett's taik out tha scorrboreds, give evurbodee a trofee, and sang "Coom-Buy-Yah"...

Eye look fer Mairvul two bee mooved two tha SEC West..... :popcorneater:

Agree Stars on the local boards. A lot depends on their commitment along with the community support.

No matter if they split or not the tears will still be shed against successful programs. I would hope our young men watch tape on Maryville & Alcoa. Not to complain but to learn what it takes to end on top..... :ugeek:

Agree Stars on the local boards. A lot depends on their commitment along with the community support.

No matter if they split or not the tears will still be shed against successful programs. I would hope our young men watch tape on Maryville & Alcoa. Not to complain but to learn what it takes to end on top..... :ugeek:

WOMG eye'm gettin' a lott of flak abowt my recrootin'.......We haid too 190 lb. OT's this paist yeer.... :huh:

Edited by STARSNBARS

WOMG eye'm gettin' a lott of flak abowt my recrootin'.......We haid too 190 lb. OT's this paist yeer.... :huh:

Small dogs will herd just fine Stars. We nabbed a Silver Ball with two fine young sophomores close to ya earth movers weight last year.  We've been a feeding them extra helpings this winter though....

Which brings forward my thoughts. Nobody was beating Maryville or Alcoa last year. CeePeeAAyyy or Ensworth. The only one who could have played with them was Fulton. Three public schools. Chang the payoff to private vs private, public vs public. Leave everything else alone.... :ugeek:

Nope. We have Giles County boys. We have two high schools here and as of 2014 you can chose ya learning. The young men who play for Richland are from Richland. Our boys are Bobcats.  :ugeek:

I know you have two schools in Giles but the fact is if you live right beside Richland High school you can still go to Giles Co High school so that makes Giles Co an open zone school 

Small dogs will herd just fine Stars. We nabbed a Silver Ball with two fine young sophomores close to ya earth movers weight last year.  We've been a feeding them extra helpings this winter though....

Which brings forward my thoughts. Nobody was beating Maryville or Alcoa last year. CeePeeAAyyy or Ensworth. The only one who could have played with them was Fulton. Three public schools. Chang the payoff to private vs private, public vs public. Leave everything else alone.... :ugeek:

I agree, make the playoffs Public vs Public

Well we finnished good.......And emproved all yeer......

And abowt tham 190 lb. OT's......Ewe find a way two use tham two yore advaintige like GQ and staff do......Tham cats were qwik enuff two get acrost a biggur player and faist enuff two bee vurry good seccund and thurd level blockurs.......All good coaches adapt thair scheams two fit thair pursonnail......And nobodee duz hit bettur thain tham fellers imo.... :popcorneater:

Edited by STARSNBARS