AAA State Tournament

SweetScience

White Station (in my opinion) was the favorite to win it all this year. Well, they are no longer after their defeat at the hands of Arlington tonight. The Field is set, with the exception of the Dyer County/ Hamilton game tomorrow. Siegel, Brentwood, Arlington, Blackman, Jefferson County, Wilson Central, and Oak Ridge will all be a part of the tourney in The Boro. Who do you see winning it? What matchups would you like to see? Discuss.

I think Jeff County's style hits well at the state. Tough half court defense and methodical offense. They are big inside but small at the guards. Their style matches up better with Siegel, Blackmon, and the West Tn teams. I just font think you can press those teams which us Oak Ridge's bread and butter. I hope both at least get to semi's.

I really like the possible second round matchups...

I got Hamilton, Brentwood, Arlington, and Oak Ridge moving on...

I have seen Hamilton, Blackman, Wilson Central, Brentwood, Siegel, Arlington, and Oak Ridge play in the past two years...

I have seen Hamilton, Wilson Central, Siegel, and Oak Ridge play this year...

Blackman looks small on paper, I got Hamilton by double digits once they settle in by half time. Arlington and Siegel is interesting, they seem similar, not a lot of height, guard oriented. I like Arlington by 8 to 10 points. Watch for Nate Hoover to have a big game. He sets his feet, he hardly misses. I heard Oak Ridge was okay, anybody seen them?

• Upvote 1