UHS vs CPA

JohnnyRay

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess what I'm saying is if Dads stayed home and took more interest with their sons and daughters and helped guide them in the right direction and devlop mentally and physically, they wouldn't have to worry about coaches or AAU players.  It would take care of itself.

I'm glad that has all worked out for you. I'm going to assume something about you as well, as you took that liberty with me. 

I'm going to assume then, that you are ok with the change in culture that has taken over CPA in the past few years, as they work toward the gold balls.  A change in culture that can easily be likened to that of the Israelites as they worshipped their golden idols in Exodus. 

I'll also assume that you are ok that the reputation of CPA in the community has also changed. And not for the better.

I'd also love to see the scriptures where God tells us to use our time and talents to seek out the experts to help with our game. To spend hours pursuing balls and hoops as our first priority...

Edited by rulefollower

I'm glad that has all worked out for you. I'm going to assume something about you as well, as you took that liberty with me. 

I'm going to assume then, that you are ok with the change in culture that has taken over CPA in the past few years, as they work toward the gold balls.  A change in culture that can easily be likened to that of the Israelites as they worshipped their golden idols in Exodus. 

I'll also assume that you are ok that the reputation of CPA in the community has also changed. And not for the better.

I'd also love to see the scriptures where God tells us to use our time and talents to seek out the experts to help with our game. To spend hours pursuing balls and hoops as our first priority...

Just trying to help.  Best of luck to you.

I don't consider that true AAA competition. They didnt come west. They had a game scheduled against Whitestation but it was canceled

So...who do you consider "true" AAA competition? White Station? Where are they? Hamilton? Arlington is only team left. I do think those teams would give CPA a game...but I would take CPA.

CPA by 12, only if UH has 2-3 players shooting lights out. If not, CPA by 20+

Seriously? The U will be down 12 early in 1st quarter. CPA names the score. They will probably rest their starters early due to 3 games in 4 days. They won't be tested anyway.

Edited by Antwan

Looks like the Globetrotters blew it wide open in the second half. Congrats to making the dance Upperman. Would have liked to see what 8-AA (and everyone else) could have done in this tourney the past two years under different circumstances.

Edited by dctiger

I was suprised to get a text with 3:30 left in second with score 21-24 CPA. Just couldnt hang with them for 4 quaters. One UH kid had 27 points, 19 at the half, so congrats to him. Maybe in 2015, LA can make a run to state and win a couple in tourney when they get there.

Edited by UpperCumberlandMan