Mitchell VS GoodPasture

MrTSSAA

Well... I this is the only major matchup I did not want to see out of all classifications in the first round...

Should be a good one... Who are you going with and how do the starting fives matchup...

I'll be in attendance for the majority of the tournament... Goodluck to all teams participating...

Would have to favor Mitchell since they have played a much tougher schedule. Goodpasture hasn't played a good team in many weeks. Goodpasture has 4 players capable of scoring 20 points in a game, but I think they struggle a bit against higher level competition (particularly on defense) than they have been playing.

I'm personally not a fan of the "blind" draw as the TSSAA hands out a silver ball to the team that makes it to the finals and loses and the three best teams may be on one side of the bracket... 

Basketball

1) elimate the silver ball

2) BCS rank the teams coming in

3) Minimize schedule throughout year and/or take four from each district instead of four and make state double elimination

4) Something else

There is also and issue with this in football as you play against one half of the state all the way up to the final game... The four best teams could be on one side of the state and only one makes it.

Football

1) Eliminate the silver ball

2) Take final 8 across state/BCS rank them and playoff that way

All just options...