2014 9-AAA Off Season Thread

MajorZ

I am not a supporter, was one time. Not now, dates back to way back when

Please tell us all who you are masked man.  Your alligations are ridiculous.  Sorry you got cut, or did not get the scholarship you wanted buddy, but you don't have to bring stuff like this up to make yourself feel better. 

Where is the SC and Hills. game at tom?

Please tell us all who you are masked man. Your alligations are ridiculous. Sorry you got cut, or did not get the scholarship you wanted buddy, but you don't have to bring stuff like this up to make yourself feel better.

Where is the SC and Hills. game at tom?

Call me the whistle blower! 😃

How did Siegel look? Lost a lot of skill players from last season. New Qb?

I too have been told that Siegel will not be near as strong this year as the past few. While Oakland and Blackman are getting the preseason hype and high expectations, I was told to keep an eye on Riverdale. This coming from a Rutherford Co coach.

I too have been told that Siegel will not be near as strong this year as the past few. While Oakland and Blackman are getting the preseason hype and high expectations, I was told to keep an eye on Riverdale. This coming from a Rutherford Co coach.

You were told correctly on all accounts. Riverdale finished strong last season and Oakland and Blackman are loaded.

And it would be good for a coach to hold a kid responsible for social media, yes. But having 7 responses on a media site instead if calling the kid in to talk to him individually is unprofessional and bad coaching. He was trying to publicly make a point. That's how children act.

I know for a fact! That kids have been offered steroids, not from the guy with the job in the school tho.

And he did get kicked off the football team and had a cake "punishment" he had to make up. The bball coach has dismissed for next year because of attitude and off the field instances. So tell me, if one gets punished like the kid you say for off the field, that quit, why didn't he punish his star the same way? And don't say he didn't do anything bc the bball coach didn't do it for giggles

He was not kicked off the team. I was there when it happened; right outside the locker room; be cause I was pulling team trailer. He was told he would not be going to scrimmage.

It has been reported to tssaa and they were caught this off season with a football and coaches out there. By the tssaa. Their principal is a great principal and gets a lot of stuff swept under the rug.

Also illegal recruiting happens there at mj with kicking camps where kids are wined and dined and shown facilities and dinners and other stuff. But somehow it gets swept under. They are close from getting caught

Where do you get this stuff from ? It just so happens our kicking coach hosts kicking camps and was one of the best kickers UT has ever had. What is illegal about that. He also works with kids at other schools ( 7AAA  and others ).

As far as wined and dined... ha! A young man was transferring from GA to MJ last year because his mom and dad were moving to MJ. His parents had called the school and the coach. He came up during early summer to participate in workouts and practice while his parents looked for a home and a place to live and tried to get jobs squared away as they were packing and trying to get ready to move. A great family and fine young man.

My son was asked if he would show him the facilities.  He also took him around MJ. The young man even stayed with my son for a couple of weeks until his family moved to MJ.  Both me and my ex wife bought meals for the boys out of our own pocket. He came to KY with my son and stayed with me for a couple of days. And yes; I took him out to eat with my son. step son, step daughter and wife.

So don't forget to include the MJ provides elaborate trips for kids they are recruiting.

It seem you know bits and pieces of things but not all the true facts.

Please tell what turned you against MJ? I would love to hear details and facts. Blinders are off.

Back to Football,

It was great watching them play Tues, Hard to really judge the scrimmage due to lots of subs and the 10 play format. Both teams had some great plays and some miscues that are likely a result of the limited number of practices so far.

Siegel has some impressive players the QB made some excellent throws and #11had some excellent runs.

MJ looked like they will be much more explosive on offense this year scoring on two long TD passes-the FB (#4) had a great game and is just a very solid player. Opposing defenses having to defend against the passing game should open up some running lanes this year.

MJ Defense bent on several occasions but made some key stops in the Red Zone.

Best part of all I did not see any major injuries-I know of one on MJ that had a hamstring injury and one of the Siegel players left the game with what looked like cramps or a hamstring but I did not see anything else.

Should be an interesting season.