A/AA State Tournament

DIIA

I watched the CAK vs. Hume-Fogg game. CAK dominated virtually the whole game. Their left footed forward just had a field day making defenders look bad. Hume-Fogg had about four decent opportunities, two off set plays where there tall defender would go up and win the head ball with a flick on goal. I think his number was 24. He was great for Hume-Fogg.

I think the CPA vs. CAK game will be a good one. And methinks their might be several cards given out in that one. Both play a physical style of soccer.

Edited by PJM

They must be from the squatchie county side of the mountain.  There's no way a spoiled little rich brat from the Hamilton county side of the mountain would run their mouth. 

Hey troll, are the boys able to get some good tee times at the country club since their season is over?

Most of the kids with "behavioral issues" have been kicked out of Signal Mountain and now attend Notre Dame. bartmooning.gif

Something the little darlings at your Catholic school would never do.  Give me a break.  :rolleyes:

I never said our kids were perfect.  They say and do stupid stuff just like teenagers have done since the beginning of time.  However, they don’t have a routine of attending games just to harass and mock players on the opposing team, which only fuels the tension on the field during and after the game.

CPA vs CAK should be a great game. CAK has great players including Johnny Creel. CPA is 15-16 deep and has the best goalie in the state. Plays for the #1 travel soccer team in the state, played against international teams and has won 5 state championships in travel soccer. CPA also has great speed up top and a solid defense. If CPA loses i believe it will be on a set piece or PK.

Edited by jett