Roy Dillard- Let's bring him back.

pegleg

I was talking to this man at Ronnies red eye and he was telling me that troll and pegleg was wanting me to come back on here.  I will try this mess one more time.  That man at Ronnies red eye was telling me that Grider is a durn golf coach now.  What kind of mess is this?  Grider will have to win a few championships to be real good golf coach.  I wonder if that Allen man that used to keep Griders balls dry on the sideline will caddie for him and clean his balls after each hole. Troll im not no durn Marion fan now.  That Ross man is the coach up there and he better had turned in his durn survey.  He had plenty of time to complete it this spring since that Childress man would not let him practice those Marion boys.  You think im joking but im not.

Atta boy Roy, our little booklet will be our shortly. Looking forward to the synopsis of a few teams. Has Wendy learned you any new tricks.

I can't believe ole Roy is a Jasper fan now.  He might have moved to Bridgeport and become a North Jackwagon fan.  Or maybe he stayed in South Pittsburg and became a North Jackwagon fan.  Maybe he will move back from Bridgeport and become a Pirate fan again.  Or maybe he will stay in South Pittsburg, and become a Pirate fan again. :rolleyes:

Troll let me ask you a question.  Is that Price man following all the rules this year?  I cant wait to see what he says about these Signal boys in my Murphy Fair book.  Let me ask you a question.  Is that Beck man the weight trainer up there?  That Moore mans body guard is our weight trainer and I think he is stronger than that Beck man.  You think im joking but im not.

roy returns , the world is back on its axis. Btw Grider's ball are smaller on the golf course than were at Beene Stadium.

Pegleg do you think im stupid?  I no a durn golf ball is smaller than a football.  Let me ask you a question.  Has Grider been trained to be coach those golf boys?   I was talking to this man at Ronnies red eye and he said Grider was not trained to coach those golf boys.  You have to be trained in golf like that Woods man and that Mickelson man to be a real good golf coach.  You think im joking but im not.

Pegleg do you think im stupid?  I no a durn golf ball is smaller than a football.  Let me ask you a question.  Has Grider been trained to be coach those golf boys?   I was talking to this man at Ronnies red eye and he said Grider was not trained to coach those golf boys.  You have to be trained in golf like that Woods man and that Mickelson man to be a real good golf coach.  You think im joking but im not.

Upon completion of my College education, I returned to the South Pittsburg area where I was born and raised. I am an ardent South Pittsburg Pirate fan; I also like golf , fish and travel.....V. Grider

I can't believe ole Roy is a Jasper fan now.  He might have moved to Bridgeport and become a North Jackwagon fan.  Or maybe he stayed in South Pittsburg and became a North Jackwagon fan.  Maybe he will move back from Bridgeport and become a Pirate fan again.  Or maybe he will stay in South Pittsburg, and become a Pirate fan again. :rolleyes:

Troll let me ask you a question.  Is that Price man following all the rules this year?  I cant wait to see what he says about these Signal boys in my Murphy Fair book.  Let me ask you a question.  Is that Beck man the weight trainer up there?  That Moore mans body guard is our weight trainer and I think he is stronger than that Beck man.  You think im joking but im not.

Roy, let me axe you a couple of querstions.  Did that Moore man edit his list of coaches before Murphy went to press with his book.  Murphy will be real mad if his book has the wrong coaches listed.  Will that Moore man's body guard also be in charge of keeping his balls pumped up?  The refs will check that Moore man's balls before every game, and they will not play with his balls if they are pumped up too big.

Roy, let me axe you a couple of querstions.  Did that Moore man edit his list of coaches before Murphy went to press with his book.  Murphy will be real mad if his book has the wrong coaches listed.  Will that Moore man's body guard also be in charge of keeping his balls pumped up?  The refs will check that Moore man's balls before every game, and they will not play with his balls if they are pumped up too big.

Now that is funny!!

Roy, let me axe you a couple of querstions. Did that Moore man edit his list of coaches before Murphy went to press with his book. Murphy will be real mad if his book has the wrong coaches listed. Will that Moore man's body guard also be in charge of keeping his balls pumped up? The refs will check that Moore man's balls before every game, and they will not play with his balls if they are pumped up too big.

Ole Gomer would say......citizen's arrest, citizen's arrest....off topic....Old Pirate heard that RD had come out of rehab after a few tangles with Wendy. Pert near sure he injured hisself. Least ways good he hear some of his wisdom.

Ole Gomer would say......citizen's arrest, citizen's arrest....off topic....Old Pirate heard that RD had come out of rehab after a few tangles with Wendy. Pert near sure he injured hisself. Least ways good he hear some of his wisdom.

hey someone needs to let PowerP know that he can lift the boycott, that his Uncle Roy is back.

hey someone needs to let PowerP know that he can lift the boycott, that his Uncle Roy is back.

Pegleg what kind of mess is this?  I was hoping you took powerp skydiving in your plane this summer while I have been gone and his parachute malfactioned along with his computer.  I garuntee you he tries his best to make those other teams real mad at that Moore man and it makes it hard for our boys to win.  You think im joking but im not.

No worries Roy I am safe and sound...pegleg tried to stage a few "accidents" for me and my computer over the summer but was never successful...the last time I flew in his plane we crashed and he left me in Mexico so I am not doing that again! I think I am going do reverse psychology this year. Maybe if I make our boys real mad then they will come out fired up every game. What do you think? In other news, I heard this year is more together as a team...team unity can be powerful if you get everyone on the same page working toward a common goal! Go pirates!