2014 9AAA

eers

Prayers go out to Bro. David Landrith, pastor of Longhollow Baptist Church in Hendersonville as he faces surgery today at Vanderbilt in his battle with cancer. He has impacted the lives of a lot of people who will be a part of the games tonight as players, band members, or spectators for Beech, Station Camp, Hendersonville, and Gallatin.

Prayers go out to Bro. David Landrith, pastor of Longhollow Baptist Church in Hendersonville as he faces surgery today at Vanderbilt in his battle with cancer. He has impacted the lives of a lot of people who will be a part of the games tonight as players, band members, or spectators for Beech, Station Camp, Hendersonville, and Gallatin.

Thoughts and prayers for David and his family. My parents go to Long Hallow and think so much of he and his family.

Prayers from our family also!

Cancer is an ugly disease. Even though I do not know him, I wish him the best through this difficult time. May God bless him and his family.

I'm ready for kickoff!

I can't recall being so deep into the year and not knowing how goo (or bad) the entire district is.  The bad thing is that I'm not sure tonight will really add a lot of clarity either.  There are a lot of teams that to me can fit in the 4-6/6-4 area in this district. 

Hendersonville in all rights could quite possibly go 10-0 or lose one or two.  Beech could still possibly win out or lose three more games.  Mt. Juliet could either finish 9-1 or 5-5.  Station Camp looks to me to have at least two more losses, but possibly four.  Gallatin should be somewhere between 3-7 and 5-5.  Wilson Central could possibly have five more losses, feeling certain about three more.  Lebanon could be 0-10 or 3-7.  Portland could be 0-10 or 1-9 (I just don't see them winning).

This week may answer a couple questions, but could potentially just offer more confusion. :huh:

They definitely have a great group of running backs. And they definitely have a long way to go in passing defense. The Mt. Juliet passing game worries me for sure. Otherwise I don't really see anyone beating them in the regular season. Mason for Gallatin is also a special back. He will be fun to watch the next couple years. IMO he is much better than Banks.

Ouch, tonight hurt...came out of the half down by 2 scores and extra points, and 5 min and 3 td's later, we were done. Great job by my friends at Beech, miss seeing #85 and his parents in summer ball, and if ya ever want any dirt on your principal from his freshman year at CU, just holler, LOL  I kid, Kenny is a great guy, and a good fit for yall. Wish yall the best the rest of the season.