2014 9AAA

eers

What will Portland do if they do not make the 4-A cut? Everybody talks about them moving down but what if they end up still in 5-A.

Station Camp, Hendersonville and Gallatin all will be closer in numbers. Beech is still smaller than those 3 but larger than Portland.

The same as we are doing now, and may still do the same no matter how far we drop. Just the way it is. Heck we had over a 100 kids show up back in the Spring, new coaching staff, etc. They (the kids) were going to set the world on fire. Before the first scrimmage in August we were down to about 60 something. Barring an injury, some kids today just have too much in the way : desire, work ethic, jobs, xbox, girlfriends, etc. and sadly in all sports athletics is coming in second or third to a lot of them. 

The bison kicked some wildcat. Everything I said was correct in my post all week. Anyone want some personal advice. Don't let people not tell the truth. That's all I am. I'm doing my Irish square dance.

Station Camp did win, but it's not like it was a blowout. They capitalized on some mistakes made by a bad team. They have yet to beat a good team and they don't have anyone NEAR the district MVP.

Doubt they give the district MVP to a player on a sub-par team like Station Camp. Just being honest, the MVP trophy will probably go to a player on a team competing for the district title....

Sad to say that how it works 99% of the time, and not just in football, its all high school sports around here. Its a shame cause one player cant carry a team, no matter who it is. 

So far against us, #27 for Beech has impressed me the most, kid ran all over us, around us, through us. From what I understand he is just a junior too. Course we still havent played Gallatin, SC, Leb, or MJ. We didnt see #2 for Hville the other night except holding the extra points. Loved to seen him play, but, they didnt need him, or a couple of others. 

Edited by SOUTHERNFRIED

I heard the same thing a couple of days ago.  Not sure of the validity, but heard there were a few players zoned for metro that are using another student's address in Hendersonville.  I have no idea if that's the case or who the alleged players are.  What I do know is we certainly don't need another scenario like last year.  I will also say that if it is true, I have no doubt Hatfield was UNaware.