Prayers Requested for South Pitt Poster

piratetom

Aside from football for a moment. I am requesting prayers for my brother and long time poster PirateMike..he was admitted into the hospital last night with Acute Pancreatitis. Those of you who know him personally know of the life long disease he has battled which makes this situation all the more critical. He has endured this many times and God will see him through it again. Thanks everyone!!!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aside from football for a moment. I am requesting prayers for my brother and long time poster PirateMike..he was admitted into the hospital last night with Acute Pancreatitis. Those of you who know him personally know of the life long disease he has battled which makes this situation all the more critical. He has endured this many times and God will see him through it again. Thanks everyone!!!

I'm on Board.

Praying right NOW.

My family and I are praying for Mike.

prayers sent tom!You both are quality guys.

Praying for your bro!