Huntingdon Mustangs vs. Westview Chargers

Uh I'm confused. I thought this thread was about Huntingdon and West View. Now I'm not complaining. I've enjoyed reading this. Atleast there is some lively debate taking place. I take it that you guys are not friends. I hope it's this good when we (UC) play the Stangs. There is a lot of respect between us and Huntingdon though. I can't get anybody to talk on our

threads. Ugh.

They are scared of union city right now. That's the only reason.

Mr. Incense. You guys have a good little team, but a very clear message was sent to them a few weeks back, one that has resonated through 2A west tn. Don't know if we will beat westview but your daddy is back in 2A. Gosh,, you guys were so close to.

Hey Dingledine, go back to work. Your boss may not like you using company time to spread nonsense propaganda.

Edited by TCAIntense

Mustang fans are putting the cart before the horse. They haven't played the first game yet.

The Cart was hooked up going all the way back to spring, they beat Sout Gibson like a red headed step child, now they have beat South Gibson again and Lexington.  Thus already beat a couple 3A schools this year and have done it smash mouth.  We'll see who prevails smash mouth or Martins passing game.  Huntingdon will control the clock and score 80+% of their possesions.

TCA fans need to get off this topic and worry at their match up this week. Don't worry TCA fans if y'all are lucky enough to make it far enough to play us we will show y'all how real football is played. And private school ball is no where near the same as public school ball. Might wanna start talking to TSSAA and see if they will let your QB wear a red jersey if y'all make it far enough to play us. Y'all must have played flag football instead of tackle growing up

Westview will put the ponies of Huntingdon back in the trailer early this Friday. I'll be glad when we can get past all these little single A "teams" on our schedule and play some real football. Since Huntingdon usually plays up when they face the mighty Chargers, I'll be generous with my final score prediction....Westview wins by 21.

LMBO, Mustangs have run over all opponents since sprint, South Gibson, Fall TCA, Fall South Gibson, Lexington, hum, I believe thats three wins over 3A schools, Stangs have Brutally tough offense, in shape and 8 deep at running back, good luck as you'll need it if you think you win by 21, still LMBO....  Stangs will control line of scrimmage and clock with their powerful ground attack.

It sounds like the ponys of Huntingdon might be a little one dimensional. That might work with all those single A "teams" on your schedule and even teams like Obion County but when you face a REAL defense tomorrow night (and against Camden) you'll be wondering "Why didn't we have more than three plays in the play book?"

LOL, Stangs not only beat South Gibson with a full crew sutited up, but demoralized them, beating them 7 scores to 2 scores.   If Camden only beat them by 3, then they must be soft this year, and Stangs beat Camden this year at home by 2+ TD's. 

Also in the earlier threads, about Martin vs Dresden, the new coach of dresden moved his best athelete on the team on Wed to Quarterback, thus he had 2 days of practice  as a QB for a spread offense, didnt work out well for him, benched the quaterback starting 2nd half and put a senior in at QB and quincy sat the bench the whole 2nd half, thus his best athelete on the team did not even play in 2nd half??  Not follwing the methology of this new Dresden coach.

Oh ya for the TCA fan, I as well never heard of a red jersery being worn in a scrimage game High School, you must have a soft team, hence your loss in week zero and I supspect few more losses to come for you this season.  Stangs as well had a freshman running back, that run over and stepped on the chest of one of your D1A recrutied linebackers, lol, the hit could have been heard all the way up on the court square 3 blocks away.