Week 2: Maryville at Knox West

BigDave1967

I got there at about 5:30 and it was about 86 and humid. I came straight from work and forgot my short pants. Then the rain came with quarter sized raindrops. Then the lightning came and we waited. The Red Rebels won so it was all worth it. I might just stay home tomorrow night.

Too bad. I bet you would've looked good in those short shorts, RR.

Fellers and rw87 jist inn frum sawgy Marbull Citee.....My thawts on tha gaim....

1. Tha werst Knotts Footbawl Leegue reffin' crew eye've evur seed.

2. Marshall iz a tuff nutt.

3. #28 fer Mairvul wuz runnin' thait bawl inn tha seccund haif like a full growed man.

d. Mairvul gott beehind and respondid like a chaimp.

5. Cottrell iz strait ahaid faist.

eff. Lessur, GQ showed Mr. Cummings whut klass iz all abowt takin' a knee on tha gole line.

gee. Good teem winn and nice time fer a opun dait.

8. Ole #79 and #88 plaid good gaims.

eye. Knott a Phillips Bro inn site att tha gaim.

10. Mr. 200mph's hare looked like a Jimmy's Johnson's when'st tha Dallus Cowboys won tha Souper Bowl.

pee ess......Eye'll cawl ewe tomaree jaik...... :popcorneater:

Edited by STARSNBARS

Not so fast my friend. If Blackman is the #1 seed and Oakland is the lower seed and Oakland wins the rematch, then they might head East if the East higher seed is still alive.

Per the TSSAA, the team from the bottom side of the bracket (which will be the 7-AAA team this year) will host the East team regardless of records/seeding:

1192ogj.jpg

So that means that Maryville will be making a trip to either Blackman or Oakland come November...should be a great game!

Edited by AllRegion

Per the TSSAA, the team from the bottom side of the bracket (which will be the 7-AAA team this year) will host the East team regardless of records/seeding:

1192ogj.jpg

So that means that Maryville will be making a trip to either Blackman or Oakland come November...should be a great game!

I think that is a stupid rule. The higher seeded team should get home field advantage in the semi-finals. Edited by Governors91