South Pittsburg Coaching

This post I'm about to make goes to everyone who is on Coach T concerned about the South Pittsburg Pirates. I made an account on here just for this post. I played in that game Friday and I was on the bus Friday. You may discover who I am. But that's okay because I just want the truth to be revealed by a player who was actually there (me). The truth is this : The team boarded the bus after our game Friday and we were quiet for a while until we realized that there is no reason to be depressed at the moment due to the fact that it would be our last bus ride together as a team because we seniors would be graduating soon. So yeah, we got a little loud. About as loud as a typical bus could be. We then proceeded to pull into McDonalds as expected to get our food that was there waiting for us, already paid for and was still hot. The interior bus lights came on to reveal a few pieces of trash on the floor and some lotion that an underclassman squirted across a window pulling a prank on another underclassman. This was uncalled for and we would have made them clean it up. Apparently coach Moore said to clean it up, however we didn't hear him because we were standing up ready to get off the bus and eat. We were starving since we hadn't ate since around 1:30 that day. So he proceeded to tell us to sit down, he went inside McDonald's and told the assistant coaches to get the food and that we were leaving. (He did not explain why we weren't eating until we were almost home). We then leave the parking lot with no food, and no explanation. Yes, we were angry and said a lot of horrible things to him. One of my teammates went up and asked him why we weren't eating, they had a short conversation and then coach Moore then asked my teammate, "Do you want to have problems at school?!?! If not then you need to sit down!!!" REALLY?! You're going to threaten a senior in high school?! This is one of the many reasons why he has no respect from any of us. Anyways...we continue to gripe almost all the way home and we call our parents. Some of our parents are there waiting for us to return and confront coach Moore about not feeding us after about 8 hours of no food. One female parent in particular was yelling at him and pretty much agreeing that what he did is wrong which angered coach Moore and he began pointing his finger in her face and raising his voice. I then yelled at him and said "You called me sorry earlier this year, well the truth is that you are sorry!!!" I then walked into the field house and there sat our cold hamburgers that we expected 2 hours ago....this is the truth. And this is really what happened. Another thing to add is that in the past 2 years playing for him, he has never said a good thing to any of us, screams at us for no reason, does a horrible job at coaching, and won't even let us defend ourselves in games, HE won't even defend us. I'm glad I'm about to graduate because I don't want to see that man ever again. He is a huge let down. This concludes the end of my post. I just wanted to put the truth out there. Coming from a first hand account.

As far as the cancer that has developed, your right it needs to be dealt with. And your right probably nobody has stepped up and said anything.

You going to be that person? I mean I've seen several who want to do something about it. But one person can't do it alone. That will never work. We are all going to have to come together to get this fixed.

Ill say this one last time. My hand....my mouth....my opinion is there to be used, but we will never make a difference one at a time.

It has to be a group effort.

I read your earlier posts. The people you named probably will never coach at SP again. One left, one came back and one coach's golf. I don't know if any of those would even be interested in being the head coach at SP. There isn't an opening anyway so no need in talking about it. Last time I checked, Coach Moore was still the coach.

I read your earlier posts. The people you named probably will never coach at SP again. One left, one came back and one coach's golf. I don't know if any of those would even be interested in being the head coach at SP. There isn't an opening anyway so no need in talking about it. Last time I checked, Coach Moore was still the coach.

Be patient change is coming, and

This post I'm about to make goes to everyone who is on Coach T concerned about the South Pittsburg Pirates. I made an account on here just for this post. I played in that game Friday and I was on the bus Friday. You may discover who I am. But that's okay because I just want the truth to be revealed by a player who was actually there (me). The truth is this : The team boarded the bus after our game Friday and we were quiet for a while until we realized that there is no reason to be depressed at the moment due to the fact that it would be our last bus ride together as a team because we seniors would be graduating soon. So yeah, we got a little loud. About as loud as a typical bus could be. We then proceeded to pull into McDonalds as expected to get our food that was there waiting for us, already paid for and was still hot. The interior bus lights came on to reveal a few pieces of trash on the floor and some lotion that an underclassman squirted across a window pulling a prank on another underclassman. This was uncalled for and we would have made them clean it up. Apparently coach Moore said to clean it up, however we didn't hear him because we were standing up ready to get off the bus and eat. We were starving since we hadn't ate since around 1:30 that day. So he proceeded to tell us to sit down, he went inside McDonald's and told the assistant coaches to get the food and that we were leaving. (He did not explain why we weren't eating until we were almost home). We then leave the parking lot with no food, and no explanation. Yes, we were angry and said a lot of horrible things to him. One of my teammates went up and asked him why we weren't eating, they had a short conversation and then coach Moore then asked my teammate, "Do you want to have problems at school?!?! If not then you need to sit down!!!" REALLY?! You're going to threaten a senior in high school?! This is one of the many reasons why he has no respect from any of us. Anyways...we continue to gripe almost all the way home and we call our parents. Some of our parents are there waiting for us to return and confront coach Moore about not feeding us after about 8 hours of no food. One female parent in particular was yelling at him and pretty much agreeing that what he did is wrong which angered coach Moore and he began pointing his finger in her face and raising his voice. I then yelled at him and said "You called me sorry earlier this year, well the truth is that you are sorry!!!" I then walked into the field house and there sat our cold hamburgers that we expected 2 hours ago....this is the truth. And this is really what happened. Another thing to add is that in the past 2 years playing for him, he has never said a good thing to any of us, screams at us for no reason, does a horrible job at coaching, and won't even let us defend ourselves in games, HE won't even defend us. I'm glad I'm about to graduate because I don't want to see that man ever again. He is a huge let down. This concludes the end of my post. I just wanted to put the truth out there. Coming from a first hand account.

Thank you for your 4 years of wearing the Orange and black. I'm glad you made the decision you did. We appreciate what you brought to the team.

What kind of mess is this?

• Upvote 1

This cancer y'all keep talking about must be a powerful person. Y'all fuss and cuss about him/her but none of you have the intestinal fortitude to confront him/her or even put a name to this cancer. Our parents confronted Ken and got him to resign at the end of the season. Not that I like that approach but that's what they did. You want change (new coach, get rid of cancer, etc) you can't be afraid to go out and get it. We outsiders can only speculate who this cancer is that has all you long time SP people so scared. Probably can count on one hand the folks in SP that hold that much power.

Old Pirate as I have said I respect your opinion, and you make a lot of sense. But maybe I should put it another way. Tim is not the right head coach for Sp. He has lost the respect of the players, parents, and the majority of the fans, and that is the facts.

You refer to past titles won by Tim. That is great that's wonderful. But KC won titles, and look at him now? Cant get it done and people hate him because he wont change with the times. I mean there just comes a time when you can't get it done.

All Coaches face it at one time or another. Unfortunately for Tim he isn't removed like college or pro coaches. When the majority lose respect for you...when then stands have less and less people in them, its time for a change.

We don't have the luxury of time at this point. So better to cut your losses now, and go a different direction.

I agree 100 percent just hope the change is sooner than later Edited by oneyewilly