Oakdale is 3-0!

wpasi

Haha I was wondering the same! How awesome is that?! Oakdale leading the pack in Morgan County this season :P. It seems like they've had good teams the last few seasons but only having 14 or 15 players has killed them in the second half of games. I wonder if they had ever beaten Oliver Springs before tonight?! Great job Eagles!

Don't know but you beat me to it! How 'bout them Eagles?!?! They layed it on Oliver Springs 50-27! I for one am tickled to death for them. If any program deserves it they do. I want to see Oneida win the district but if they gotta finish somewhere else wouldn't it be awesome if Oakdale brought it home. Keep it rolling Oakdale!

Haha I was wondering the same! How awesome is that?! Oakdale leading the pack in Morgan County this season :P. It seems like they've had good teams the last few seasons but only having 14 or 15 players has killed them in the second half of games. I wonder if they had ever beaten Oliver Springs before tonight?! Great job Eagles!

You mean leading the district! They have a district win & are the only unbeaten as of tonight!

I'm happy for JR and crew! He teaches my Sunday School class and this couldn't be happening to a better person. Me and him talk football quite frequently and the way he talked about them in passing leagues and such I thought this year could be good for them. They could win 6 or 7 games, and some are saying 8. Too happy for them having spent a lot of my life up on the mountain.

This is great news!

I am very excited about what Oakdale is doing and want them to succeed!

Oakdale could be a dark horse sleeper team to win 1A, like a dangerous 4, 5 or 6 seed that could win it all!

Always love Underdog/Cinderellas like this!

Keep it up Oakdale!

You all are in my thoughts and Prayers, I'll be rooting for you!