The Tornadoes and the Stangs get together for a Brawl. UC vs Huntingdon

BigSwo

Huntingdon is a always a very good football team and if they can keep the ball away from UC they might keep it close. Granted I haven't followed high school football like most on the T but in my time I haven't seen anything like Union City. I think the only thing that can stop them is union city themselves. I expect the best playoff games will be 2a in the west with Huntingdon, Peabody, Adamsville ,TCA and Mitchell. No one gets close to UC in 1a including NCS, South Pitt and possibly UT Knoxville.

Im gonna make it clear that I think this will be a war. Huntingdon has my full respect. Those kids are tough. Big and strong. They may even have an axe to grind because of the loss last year. Trust me this game will be hard fought. My Tornadoes must Compete Play Physical and Limit Fumbles.

I hear ya Swo. But you know there is this little troll... way back in the depths of your mind saying, "We're gonna donkey stomp those Mustanks!!!".... You just won't admit it. And you know you are gonna enjoy watching it too!!!!!

I hear ya Swo. But you know there is this little troll... way back in the depths of your mind sayin. "We're gonna donkey stomp those Mustanks!!!".... You just won't admit it. And you know you are gonna enjoy watching it too!!!!!

He is fighting that troll in his mind with all his might. Troll sounds like Mohammed Ali back there. I am the greatest of all time!!! But when he starts to say it all that comes out is that BS about playing 4qtrs, fumbles and blah, blah, blah. I'll say it for you Swo. No one can stop the freight train called Union City!!!!!

Huntingdon is a always a very good football team and if they can keep the ball away from UC they might keep it close. Granted I haven't followed high school football like most on the T but in my time I haven't seen anything like Union City. I think the only thing that can stop them is union city themselves. I expect the best playoff games will be 2a in the west with Huntingdon, Peabody, Adamsville ,TCA and Mitchell. No one gets close to UC in 1a including NCS, South Pitt and possibly UT Knoxville.

Hang on now.  I know the anointing has already begun, but we only lost by 8 points last year and had the ball with a minute left and a chance to tie it up.  I'm sure UC is even better this year, but there's a team in Nashville that is even better this year too.  And we have a plan to get greased footballs onto the field when the UC offense comes out.

I hear ya Swo. But you know there is this little troll... way back in the depths of your mind saying, "We're gonna donkey stomp those Mustanks!!!".... You just won't admit it. And you know you are gonna enjoy watching it too!!!!!

Speaking of donkey stomping did Milan call the humane society on CC for abusing them puppies fri.night

Hang on now.  I know the anointing has already begun, but we only lost by 8 points last year and had the ball with a minute left and a chance to tie it up.  I'm sure UC is even better this year, but there's a team in Nashville that is even better this year too.  And we have a plan to get greased footballs onto the field when the UC offense comes out.

Hey, hey,....hang on for a minute.  Union City DOMINATED the NCS team like no other team dominated you all year other than maybe a 4 or 5 a school out of Nashville.  Yes, we did LET NCS back in the game but ran over you, through you and around you ALL Night long.  We now have at last 8 guys who can run or carry the football.....so hope it gets that far....and if so...you will be coming to our place this time.

• Upvote 1

Hey, hey,....hang on for a minute.  Union City DOMINATED the NCS team like no other team dominated you all year other than maybe a 4 or 5 a school out of Nashville.  Yes, we did LET NCS back in the game but ran over you, through you and around you ALL Night long.  We now have at last 8 guys who can run or carry the football.....so hope it gets that far....and if so...you will be coming to our place this time.

I agree.  I'm just saying, we were lucky enough to keep it within 8 points (no matter how it happened) and if we can get past the CA/Wayne County round this year, we'd at least like to come to UC and give it another shot.  It's obvious no one's gonna be able to stop your offense, but we have a pretty potent offense too.

Hang on now. I know the anointing has already begun, but we only lost by 8 points last year and had the ball with a minute left and a chance to tie it up. I'm sure UC is even better this year, but there's a team in Nashville that is even better this year too. And we have a plan to get greased footballs onto the field when the UC offense comes out.

No disrespect intended and I expect NCS and UC to meet in semi finals. This weeks game with Huntingdon will tell me all I need to know cause I promise the Mustangs are not buying into anointing UC a undefeated season with another gold ball. This might be the biggest test for UC until deep in the playoffs. Good to see the middle and west part of TN catching up to the east.

No disrespect intended and I expect NCS and UC to meet in semi finals. This weeks game with Huntingdon will tell me all I need to know cause I promise the Mustangs are not buying into anointing UC a undefeated season with another gold ball. This might be the biggest test for UC until deep in the playoffs. Good to see the middle and west part of TN catching up to the east.

No, I know your posts well enough to know you weren't intending any disrespect.  Everyone across the state knows how difficult it's going to be to upset UC.  I agree this Mustang team is not going to roll over.  Should be a good test for both teams.  Wish I could see the film afterwards.