govs vs heritage

I understand that South Doyle is a good team. But Heritage got blown out like any other heritage team from the past would. I'm not buying into heritage just yet. Granted you guys got an impressive win tonight. An impressive win over a team that is hapless this year, but it was still impressive nonetheless. I will drink the koolaid if ya'll beat us but not until that point. I'm still expecting WB to find a way to win that game like they always do but I may be wrong.

I saw WB play loudon, they would have gotten blown out just as bad by south Doyle. There will be a lot of quality teams blown out by SD.

devin fair is strictly defense tipton and bryant are the guys this season either way we still gonna continue to dis appoint we need a new head coach a proven winner in this league 1a dont get it done in 6a last coach proved that

In my opinion 1A doesnt have ANYTHING to do with it.If a man can coach he can coach.GB teams have took many 2A thru 5A teams down thru the yrs.Its about getting the most out of what you have and no excuses.WB will never get a coach within their league to coach there especially a proven winner.The program has been down too long and look who is in their district.I expect a change after this season but who do you get???Who will come there and coach?

In my opinion 1A doesnt have ANYTHING to do with it.If a man can coach he can coach.GB teams have took many 2A thru 5A teams down thru the yrs.Its about getting the most out of what you have and no excuses.WB will never get a coach within their league to coach there especially a proven winner.The program has been down too long and look who is in their district.I expect a change after this season but who do you get???Who will come there and coach?

good question cause tgey ran so many off we have interviewed so many good coaches yet they dnt hire them meadows came back.last yr wanted the job and they wouldnt give him the time of the day