Week 4: Oneida @ Greenback

crow

Yep like the good old classic movie "Dumb and Dumber" wben he asked the girl what his chances were,her answer was 1 in a million and his answer was so your sayin theres a chance!There is always a chance for sure but the season is still long and have to take care of this Oneida bunch first!(hopefully NOT!!!).

Fixed it for ya :roflol:

I get you OnB, but I don't think it's giving anything away to say we have a really good kicker. Plus we dictate when and how we kick. It's already been made known that we have an injury with someone involved with our field goal kicking crew and they all know it ain't the kicker. You can trust that all those years playing sports and having long time coaches in my family I know how this stuff works and what to say and what not to say. But thanks anyway!

I get you OnB, but I don't think it's giving anything away to say we have a really good kicker. Plus we dictate when and how we kick. It's already been made known that we have an injury with someone involved with our field goal kicking crew and they all know it ain't the kicker. You can trust that all those years playing sports and having long time coaches in my family I know how this stuff works and what to say and what not to say. But thanks anyway!

Thats was humor.Not intended any other way.Just a poke at ole Roy Dillard.They watch film they know who is in and who is out.I just like to keep these guys on the boards guessing.I will see you or i guess your better half(joke also) at the fence tommorrow.Get that boy healthy were gonna need him! Edited by orngnblk

Great BIG article in Knox news paper about the Oneida community coming together and putting a whipping on the Anti Christian Liberties Union and getting the pregame prayer back!Awesome job and great news.We still have it and i hope we have enough gumption to do the same if they ever try to take it away.

I saw the Oneida cheerleaders on the national news this morning. I will be surprised and disappointed if the Greenback faithful don't give them a thundering ovation and a lot of support. The mouthy minority out to ruin the country needs to be told no every once in a while, even if it is just by a couple of students.

Of course after the community supports the higher cause, the kees will be expected to win the game