Week 4: Oneida @ Greenback

crow

Greenback was the better team tonight on the field.defense played outstanding.the talent gback has on offense and get held to 7 points is Uncalled for.not taking anything away from oneida because they are a excellent ball club.but I don't know if I can stomach watching another game with the play calling choices on offense.if u run into a wall ten times up the middle sooner or later u have to change the plays.i mean every time Anderson got outside he picked up positive yards and he broke one for a td

I got to hear the second half, what a game, I know this stings. Believe me we know, I'm sure y'all will get back to work & put this one in the rear view, that's just Greenback football to push through adversity & strive for success. Best of luck & keep that PA prayer going. It was a sickening feeling the first time I heard a moment of silence instead of a prayer on The Reservation, here's praying y'all never have to feel that feeling. But just remember if you do have to stop it the only thing better than hearing someone pray before a football game is hearing 1,000 pray before a football game. Amazing how in the face of trouble God provides blessings.

I got to hear the second half, what a game, I know this stings. Believe me we know, I'm sure y'all will get back to work & put this one in the rear view, that's just Greenback football to push through adversity & strive for success. Best of luck & keep that PA prayer going. It was a sickening feeling the first time I heard a moment of silence instead of a prayer on The Reservation, here's praying y'all never have to feel that feeling. But just remember if you do have to stop it the only thing better than hearing someone pray before a football game is hearing 1,000 pray before a football game. Amazing how in the face of trouble God provides blessings.

I bet if y'all threw out a carpet and prayed to Allah, nothing would of been said

Greenback was the better team tonight on the field.defense played outstanding.the talent gback has on offense and get held to 7 points is Uncalled for.not taking anything away from oneida because they are a excellent ball club.but I don't know if I can stomach watching another game with the play calling choices on offense.if u run into a wall ten times up the middle sooner or later u have to change the plays.i mean every time Anderson got outside he picked up positive yards and he broke one for a td

It's called "Lambert Defense" and it works.

How in the world did Meigs County beat Rockwood so bad? Sorry off topic but I don't need to say anything about the GB game.

Thinking the same thing...and it was at Rockwood on top of that. Rockwood must have some key injuries or Meigs Co. found their weak link so to speak...idk, but that score was a total surprise.

The game tonight was déjà vu all over again just with a different outcome from last week. Defensively their doing ok, but still have room to improve...Offensively, where to start; line needs to explode off the ball more and on run plays get to that second level, the second INT should have never been thrown the DB read it the whole time, with the RB that we have they need to be able to reach open field and that's all dictated on blocking overall and the O line getting to that second level. But in all honesty the offensive scheming as a whole the last two games has been some real hair pullers.

As Forrest Gump would say...That's all I have to say about that!!!

Thinking the same thing...and it was at Rockwood on top of that. Rockwood must have some key injuries or Meigs Co. found their weak link so to speak...idk, but that score was a total surprise.

The game tonight was déjà vu all over again just with a different outcome from last week. Defensively their doing ok, but still have room to improve...Offensively, where to start; line needs to explode off the ball more and on run plays get to that second level, the second INT should have never been thrown the DB read it the whole time, with the RB that we have they need to be able to reach open field and that's all dictated on blocking overall and the O line getting to that second level. But in all honesty the offensive scheming as a whole the last two games has been some real hair pullers.

As Forrest Gump would say...That's all I have to say about that!!!

Wow!Cherokean you took the words out of my mouth and typed them on a puter,only thing i will add is this.We have a backfield full of good backs but we have one Jordan Anderson and he is the best back hands down East of Nashville in 1A football!Its hard to keep everyone happy i understand that but to win games against teams like Oneida who are very good D wise you have to put the ball in his hands and carry the team.QB had a rough night out blocking isnt great right now,he is the difference maker in these type games.YES Oneida stopped him at times but he is ALWAYS one step away from a TD,he is very dangerous.IMO he should of had about 25 touches last night and i do believe the outcome differs a little.Good luck Indians of course i will be and Indian fan tbe rest of the yr also.It was a good game to watch and Both Ds are pretty dang good.

BigDave we appreciate the comments for sure but when November rolls around if we're still playing we'll be on the 2A bracket. After hearing the stats & listening to the second half both teams impressed me for sure.

I'm glad they held out another week on #1 pulling the wagon. That one kinda stumps me also. Only thing I can figure is possibly a health/durability concern. Maybe they think he won't stay healthy in that kind of a role figuring a healthy Anderson for a season at WR & occasionally running him is better than hooking the wagon to him for half & doing without the rest. Just speculation. Obviously I have no actual information about the situation.

Edited by crow

BigDave we appreciate the comments for sure but when November rolls around if we're still playing we'll be on the 2A bracket. After hearing the stats & listening to the second half both teams impressed me for sure.

I'm glad they held out another week on #1 pulling the wagon. That one kinda stumps me also. Only thing I can figure is possibly a health/durability concern. Maybe they think he won't stay healthy in that kind of a role figuring a healthy Anderson for a season at WR & occasionally running him is better than hooking the wagon to him for half & doing without the rest. Just speculation. Obviously I have no actual information about the situation.

I'm looking forward to the Onieda-Oakdale game. OHS had better watch out for them,they're for real. What radio station carries Onieda games I'd like to hear the Oakdale game online.

I'm looking forward to the Onieda-Oakdale game. OHS had better watch out for them,they're for real. What radio station carries Onieda games I'd like to hear the Oakdale game online.

Oneida is hands down the best team in that district.Coalfield-Oakdale will be interesting.CHS shouldnt be able to score on OHS i see Oneida as a 3 to 4 TD fav over anyone in that District.Oakdale is a great story this yr but reality tells me they are third at best in the district.I hope their second!