South Pittsburg vs Whitwell (Moore man against this Helton man)

Roy Dillard

Unfortunately, DW was told this year by the Coach that he wasn't welcome to be around like he has been in recent years, and he hasn't been allowed to give any pre-game pep talks or get near the boys to help fire them up. He's a true Pirate and loves the program. It's a shame... And the boys aren't happy about it.

Our boys need to really be fired up and focused tonight. Gotta win this one. Go Pirates!

Wow--one of the best to ever wear the Orange and Black and has remained a loyal fan since his playing days. If this is true, maybe HE is NOT the one who should be told they are no longer welcomed around anymore... :popcorneater:

Edited by piratetom
  • Upvote 1

Roy, I'm having work issues involving a building inspector and might not be there tonight.

If I can't be there will you put my fudge rounds in the freezer till the Boyd game?

Let me ask you a question? Are you going to have on one of those Reynolds mans hats and shirts? I need to know so I can look for you and show you my book and give you some of my fudge rounds. You think im joking but im not.

Wow--one of the best to ever wear the Orange and Black and has remained a loyal fan since his playing days. If this is true, maybe HE is NOT the one who should be told they are no longer welcomed around anymore... :popcorneater:

ðŸ‘Exactly! DW was upset about it. Idk what beef the Coach has with him but you are right, DW was one of the best to ever wear orange and black! The boys feed off of enthusiasm like that from an honored alumni.

I hope our boys are ready tonight! It's Whitwell's homecoming and there's buzz around town. We need this win bad.

Roy, we have to cheer loud and proud tonight. This is a big game.

I garuntee you our boys better play better than they did last week. That Colquette mans team rushed for over 300 yards last week. I was watching that Long boy and he was getting a hole nocked where he was lining up. I hope he lifted some weights this week to get stronger. That Moss boy also needs to knock a bigger hole for our runners. You think im joking but im not.

Wow--one of the best to ever wear the Orange and Black and has remained a loyal fan since his playing days. If this is true, maybe HE is NOT the one who should be told they are no longer welcomed around anymore... :popcorneater:

Minnesota Tom, What kind of mess is this? That Wyatt man cant talk to our boys anymore. He was one of the best ever hole knockers. This is a bunch of mess. Who told him he couldn't? Somebody needs to tell Grider this mess. You think im joking but im not.