South Pittsburg vs Whitwell (Moore man against this Helton man)

Roy Dillard

I garuntee you our boys better play better than they did last week. That Colquette mans team rushed for over 300 yards last week. I was watching that Long boy and he was getting a hole nocked where he was lining up. I hope he lifted some weights this week to get stronger. That Moss boy also needs to knock a bigger hole for our runners. You think im joking but im not.

Roy, Long didn't get to play the last two games. Injured. He's been lifting weights and will be back out there tonight. The whole line better be tough tonight and hit somebody! Our runners need to run fast tonight so we can score more points than Whitwell. Lol. If we don't play well, Murphy will drop our rating!

Exactly! DW was upset about it. Idk what beef the Coach has with him but you are right, DW was one of the best to ever wear orange and black! The boys feed off of enthusiasm like that from an honored alumni.

I hope our boys are ready tonight! It's Whitwell's homecoming and there's buzz around town. We need this win bad.

Pirates should win. I am impressed by Whitwell's coach. I think he coaches up his players and gets a lot out of them. SP should be able to dominate the line f scrimmage.

Let me ask you a question? Are you going to have on one of those Reynolds mans hats and shirts? I need to know so I can look for you and show you my book and give you some of my fudge rounds. You think im joking but im not.

Roy,

I just got clear of work so sadly I'm not going to make it. I will bring you a burger, hot dog, and a soda when Boyd comes to town. You should bring your Murphy's pole And yes I'll be wearing a CGR hat and shirt.