Campbell County @ The Ridge (OR)

SweetScience

92, yes they are talking a ton of crap and it has fired our kids up big time.  The funniest one so far is one numb skull saying "We want Middleton, he ain't nuthin".   I bet that little 54 that has to line up across and try to block big 99 didn't appreciate that very much. 

Edited by ORidgeKat

CC boys have not said anything Gaddis wrote on the bulletin board stuff that they said on a radio station mom night someone took a picture of it and put it on twitter. We don't have a radio station on mon and they have not been on any radio station wbir and fri night writes retweeted it but later came back and said cc had not said that it was just oak ridge coaches trying to get there team fired up

The Cats are certainly fired up. Social media is insane right now. I wonder how much of the talk attributed to CC is actually a figment of the master motivator's imagination. No matter, Cats are ready for war.

Well they said Gaddis has had this game circles for a year. But if u want to right that stuff to fire up a team that should be fired up already, since their the only ones to EVER lose to CC, your not doing a very good job getting them fired up. This is the oldest coaching trick in the book. Sometimes teams get too jacked up and timing is off, the fumble, they gamble etc.......

Freebird, I'm not talking about the quotes on the locker room wall.  I'm talking about social media, the CC players are talkin' a lot of scrap.  That's okay, if that's what they wanna do.  It will be interesting to see if they can back it up.  That kind of stuff is fun, and it adds to the excitement of the game, but scrap talking never put a point on the score board. None of it will really matter once the ball is kicked off.  I think this will be a great game. 

Edited by ORidgeKat