Henry County Patriots @ 6-0 Springfield Yellow Jackets

JacketLover

Predictions listed below. I'll update if more come in before game time.

Kevin38 (Springfield) 21-17

UpperCumberlandMan (Springfield) 35-31

Oldfan41 (Springfield) 34-17

Pilgrim (Henry Co.) 42-14

SEC1rules (Henry Co.) 38-20

Revved1 (Henry Co.) 56-21

TheCommissioner (Henry Co.) 24-18

JacketLover (Springfield) 27-24

Redblooded (Henry Co.) 35-21

MSURacer (Henry Co.) 28-17

Oldpatriot72 (Henry Co.) 28-21

Yanker (Henry Co.) 45-14

HCFan (Henry Co.) 24-21

Edited by SEC1rules

left you a message in PM about directions to the house.  You and OldDevil, MSU stop by and park at our house and I will fee you some chili and hot dogs before the game.  I will take a picture later of the house and send it to you so you will know what you are looking for.  I won't be able to do anything fancy with helping with  the Rotary golf outing today

The YANKER is here!!!!  The YANKER is here!!!!   Relax Henryland.......have no fear....the YANKER is here!!!!!!!    Now.....for the scores that you all have awaited with great anticipation!  JCM 20 - JNS 17 (major upset).........HC 45 - Springfield 14..........I AM THE WORLD'S ONLY LIVING YANKER!!!!!!!  I AM THE WORLD'S ONLY LIVING YANKER!!!!!!!  I AM THE "ONE OF A KIND" YANKER!!!!!!!!!!  Simply put....I AM THE YANKER!

The YANKER is here!!!!  The YANKER is here!!!!   Relax Henryland.......have no fear....the YANKER is here!!!!!!!    Now.....for the scores that you all have awaited with great anticipation!  JCM 20 - JNS 17 (major upset).........HC 45 - Springfield 14..........I AM THE WORLD'S ONLY LIVING YANKER!!!!!!!  I AM THE WORLD'S ONLY LIVING YANKER!!!!!!!  I AM THE "ONE OF A KIND" YANKER!!!!!!!!!!  Simply put....I AM THE YANKER!

Out of bed early today Yanker?

Out of bed early today Yanker?

Yes my "Factorless" friend......I am the "early rising" YANKER!!!!!   I AM YANKER OF ALL YANKERS (I am actually the only one).......and just in case you did not catch this on my earlier post.....I AM THE WORLD'S ONLY LIVING YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!