Henry County Patriots @ 6-0 Springfield Yellow Jackets

JacketLover

wish we could get some Clarksville fans on here.  I just saw where District 9 has 89 pages on their thread.  It is just us and the Big Red fans on there

Since the rest of Clarksville is asleep, here are my picks.

Henry County 42 -14 Springfield (For 1st place)

Clarksville 38 - 13 Northwest (Just trying to stay alive)

Rossview 42 - 35 Kenwood (For bragging rights)

Northeast 15 - 13 West Creek (For Last place)

Drew, I have had some discussion with the wife about some pre-game tailgating at our home.  We live about 2 blocks from the stadium.  Problem is I am helping with our Rotary Club golf outing that day.  I owe you and OldDevil for the three years you have been such gracious hosts to us.   Give me some time and let me see what I can do.  Would love to have you, OldDevil, MSURacer to drop by and meet LEON and Jacket Fan.  If not pre-game I will look you up at the game.  Since I won't have much time it will have to be something quick and easy.  I won't have the time to do something like those delicious rice and beans you feed us last year.

Thanks Commish! Won't be able to get there til about 5:30 at earliest anyway. But if you have room for a couple of vehicles to park, I know OldDevil and I will have to bring two vehicles. Private msg me the info on the rest (time, address).

And if you guys can make it next week (in case its your off week), we are doing the Red Beans and Rice over the fire! So Pilgrim, you being the only real Clarksville fan on here, I expect you to come tailgate with us next week!!!

Go Big RED!!!

OK, it is time.  Several of us have posted our guesses on the score for Friday's game.  Most have it pretty close with the Pats prevailing.  Now is the time to hear from the one and only RED WARRIOR and get his prediction.   Will he have the Pats by 6 or 7 or 8 (that's touchdowns not points) over the Jackets?

. . . and the clock runs mid way through the second quarter!

running clock in the first half?..................please tell me we are better than that

I think he was making his projection of the Red Warrior's prediction. The only meaningful prediction will be The Yanker's and ,for some reason, that isn't available until Friday A.M.Commish, don't worry about feeding us. It will probably be too late when we get there to enjoy. Do look forward to some visiting.

GO BIG RED