Henry County Patriots @ 6-0 Springfield Yellow Jackets

JacketLover

Perhaps Springfield is better than Rossview, Ridgeway and Liberty. Kinda doubt that but time will tell.For comparison, consider: (1) Liberty has averaged 33.6 against its other five opponents( including 19 against Brentwood Academy and 

despite only 12 against MUS)

(2)Rossview has averaged 42.6 against its other five foes including 37 against Nashville power Hillsboro.

(3)Ridgeway is averaging 40.5 against its four other opponents including 49 against perennial

Mississippi power Olive Branch and 30 against 6A power Whitehaven.

They scored no more than 21 against the Patriots.

GO BIG RED

That was MY thunder!  We were figuring at the same time!

If 34 gets scored on this team, something will have gone wrong enough that 60 would be as likely.

Liberty averaging 33.6 per game, 21 vs HC

Beech averaging 34.6 per game, 21 vs HC

Northwest averaging 29.8 per game, 6 vs HC

Ridgeway averaging 40.25 per game, 22 vs HC

Rossview averaging 44 per game, 20 vs HC

Kenwood averaging 25.4 per game, 21 vs HC

These teams are averaging 16 points less per game against HC than against their other opponents so far.

Springfield is averaging 41.4 per game.

I'm guessing Springfield will score 27.

Have you looked at their opponents? Swiss cheese comes to mind. Springfield is definitely the best team they will have to face so far! We'll have to see come Friday? You Na-Sayers put a score up and we'll see who's closest!

Have you looked at their opponents? Swiss cheese comes to mind. Springfield is definitely the best team they will have to face so far! We'll have to see come Friday? You Na-Sayers put a score up and we'll see who's closest!

C'mon maaaaaaan. Springfield has not played anyone as good as Ridgeway, Liberty, or possibly Beech. Gallatin might be as good as Rossview.

Greenbrier, Northeast, West Creek, & Northwest just aren't anywhere near the level of the teams listed above. The one common opponent of HC & Springfield was Northwest which HC won 48-6 & Springfield 48-22.

Have you looked at their opponents? Swiss cheese comes to mind. Springfield is definitely the best team they will have to face so far! We'll have to see come Friday? You Na-Sayers put a score up and we'll see who's closest!

To quote the older dude toting the kayak with his wife in the AARP insurance add on TV: " prepare to be amazed !"

GO BIG RED

Edited by olddevil

Springfield fans consider this question about Henry County. Has Springfield spent a good deal of time (on the practice field,in the weight room, at film study) focusing on beating the Patriots this season?

I know the players and coaches from Liberty and Ridgeway did and managed to hang on to win close contests.

If Springfield hasn't done the same, Henry County will win comfortably.

I expect to see a more diversified offensive attack from the Big Red Friday night, hopefully featuring that beast of a tight end I saw at Kenwood.

Edited by bottomwriter