Henry County Patriots @ 6-0 Springfield Yellow Jackets

JacketLover

Does Springfield have a passing game or just rely mostly on the running game?

Go Patriots!!!!

I will answer this and SECRules question here too. Springfield has an outstanding running game, but we haven't faced a D-line the caliber of HC's yet. The players to watch are QB #13 Timmie Barbee, and RBs #35 Isiah Bigbee and #42 Alan Gardner. Barbee and Bigbee are seniors, and Gardner is a sophomore.

The passing game is above average. Barbee can sling it, and he throws to multiple receivers who can all catch. The Jackets run a two QB system, usually switching after first downs. Everything is out of the shotgun. The other QB can throw it just as good as Barbee, but isn't as quick running.

I look forward to how our D-line can handle the Pats running game. We have improved every game and shut White House down, who has a similar running to HC though probably not as many athletes.

Hope this helps, and I do not think I am telling anything the HC coaches haven't already seen on film, 😃.

I will answer this and SECRules question here too. Springfield has an outstanding running game, but we haven't faced a D-line the caliber of HC's yet. The players to watch are QB #13 Timmie Barbee, and RBs #35 Isiah Bigbee and #42 Alan Gardner. Barbee and Bigbee are seniors, and Gardner is a sophomore.

The passing game is above average. Barbee can sling it, and he throws to multiple receivers who can all catch. The Jackets run a two QB system, usually switching after first downs. Everything is out of the shotgun. The other QB can throw it just as good as Barbee, but isn't as quick running.

I look forward to how our D-line can handle the Pats running game. We have improved every game and shut White House down, who has a similar running to HC though probably not as many athletes.

Hope this helps, and I do not think I am telling anything the HC coaches haven't already seen on film, .

Funny you should say that.

We are using drones now to scout our opponents.  We have 2.  One looks like a hummingbird and the other a horsefly.  Both run on diesel.  The horsefly one is in the shop . . . someone from Ridgeway messed it up.

Funny you should say that.

We are using drones now to scout our opponents. We have 2. One looks like a hummingbird and the other a horsefly. Both run on diesel. The horsefly one is in the shop . . . someone from Ridgeway messed it up.

We usually watch the tobacco smoke up here. If it lingers long, the team has a good grind it out running game; if it goes away quickly, they have a great passing game. In all seriousness though, with the Huddle app/program everyone uses now, swapping film is only a few mouse clicks away. No more driving to meet and swap film.