7a-Any opinions?

jhdill

Excuse me. I heard Clarkrange High School boys basketball team from Clarkrange, TN beat Cumberland County High School located in Crossville, TN. I figured most people on Coach T check the schedules of what games are being played each night. Was in no way trying to suggest Clarkrange beat Clay County. I reside in Clay County. Was trying to give another team in 7a a congrats for beating a triple a school.

I was in no way suggesting in my last post either that the buffaloes can not beat clay county high school. I was just making my previous post clear. I think crange JC or clay either one can win against each other. For that matter PC and Monterey could also. Sorry that would be Clarkrange, Jackson County, Clay County, Pickett County for those of you that have no clue which teams are in 7a

I have seen every team in the district play and my honest opinion (for what its worth) is thus far Clay County is the best team i have seen play to this point.  Jackson County is a close second and then i think its a tie between PC and CR but that can change on a nightly basis.  I think the district is as strong as its been in a long time and i do believe any of these 4 teams can beat the other one but if every one plays their "A" game i give the edge to Clay at this stage of the season, but there is a long way to go.  We will know alot more this time next week as JC travels to CR on Friday night and Clay comes to Gainesboro on tuesday.

District 7A is wide open right now.  Clay is a solid team but they still have to travel to Jackson County and to Clarkrange and the Clarkrange game will be alot different now that they have their point guard back.  I see a 3-way tie for first just like they picked it in the preseason.  PC will play Monterey in the 4/5 play in game in the district tournament with PC winning that and then after that its anybody's guess.  If Clay Co. is hitting on all cylinders like they were in Byrdstown then they will be very hard to beat, but that can be said for Jackson County as well as Clarkrange.  Should be a great couple of months in 7A!  

Don't count on PC being 4th...they "lost" to Jackson Co. on a miracle three pointer, with 2 seconds to go which took 3.8 seconds...it was checked on a video of the game and any one there knew it was no 2 seconds. They have to beat PC at home now without their timekeeper. PC still has 4 district games and after they played right with White Co. twice, and lost by 1 at White Co, so don't count them out. Also, Abbott isn't PC's only three point shooter...Hughes, Parris, Gore, Gibson and Ferrell can all hit threes, not to mention some of the other guys can too.

Edited by bobcatfan300

Don't count on PC being 4th...they "lost" to Jackson Co. on a miracle three pointer, with 2 seconds to go which took 3.8 seconds...it was checked on a video of the game and any one there knew it was no 2 seconds. They have to beat PC at home now without their timekeeper. PC still has 4 district games and after they played right with White Co. twice, and lost by 1 at White Co, so don't count them out. Also, Abbott isn't PC's only three point shooter...Hughes, Parris, Gore, Gibson and Ferrell can all hit threes, not to mention some of the other guys can too.

Don't talk to me about time keepers bc300 i've seen way too many games in the Bobcat Den and no one has more of a home court advantage than PC.  With Jackson County winning AT Clarkrange tonight they will need a monumental break down to finish worse than 3rd in the district but hey Red Boiling just beat Clay in Celina so anything can happen and its all about who's getting hot come tourney time.  And for the record that play did NOT take 3.8 seconds and no one in  our district is going to play a zone defense against PC like White Co. did and let #10 shoot it all night.   :popcorneater:

Edited by UCSportsFan

Don't talk to me about time keepers bc300 i've seen way too many games in the Bobcat Den and no one has more of a home court advantage than PC.  With Jackson County winning AT Clarkrange tonight they will need a monumental break down to finish worse than 3rd in the district but hey Red Boiling just beat Clay in Celina so anything can happen and its all about who's getting hot come tourney time.  And for the record that play did NOT take 3.8 seconds and no one in  our district is going to play a zone defense against PC like White Co. did and let #10 shoot it all night.   :popcorneater:

People claim that but is just not true, absolutely not...just a way to change the subject.