Mairvul vs. Will-Yum Blunt

STARSNBARS

Wow ... "good and stupid WB folks" conspired together to shorten the game ...

Or perhaps, coaches from both schools represented got together before the game started and made a mutual decision to play 8 minute quarters. Does that mean that the Maryville people are "good and stupid" also? Just curious.

I can just about guarantee Mike White did not agree to play 8 minute quarters. I wasn't there, and this wouldn't be the first time I've been wrong, but I've seen Mike fighting mad about 8 minute quarters.

You people are a joke.  Maryville has easily been the best team in the state over the last decade and your fans, parents, students have to sit back and make wisecracks on the teams they defeat.  At Thursday nights game, the student section was cussing and yelling at the WB players and now you are worried about 8 minute games.  Have any of you thought to look down from your throne and think, just for a second, that maybe the idea of 8 minute quarters was to get your sorry butts off the WB campus?

• Upvote 1

You people are a joke.  Maryville has easily been the best team in the state over the last decade and your fans, parents, students have to sit back and make wisecracks on the teams they defeat.  At Thursday nights game, the student section was cussing and yelling at the WB players and now you are worried about 8 minute games.  Have any of you thought to look down from your throne and think, just for a second, that maybe the idea of 8 minute quarters was to get your sorry butts off the WB campus?

:lol:   :roflol:  :roflolk:

Have any of you thought to look down from your throne and think, just for a second, that maybe the idea of 8 minute quarters was to get your sorry butts off the WB campus?

Now look gb23...jist beecaws eye used tha Will-Yum Blunt "throne" inn tha man's restrume laist Thirsdee nite ant no reesun two git all sideways....

Gotta love them.... :roflol:

ML and Stars ... can I just say--for me personally--your all's sorry butts are welcome on the WB campus anytime!  I love you guys.  #becarefulwhereyouparkyourcar

So... it's OK again to go to WB...just me only? I know everyone else is welcome.

#hadfunwithyouguysafewyearsago

ML and Stars ... can I just say--for me personally--your all's sorry butts are welcome on the WB campus anytime!  I love you guys.  #becarefulwhereyouparkyourcar

Gov-Man when's ewe walk intwo Mike White Feeled two tha toons ov Shaift ewe nose ewe are welcome.....Thainks agin fer reassurin' us friend....!!!..... :thumb:

You people are a joke. Maryville has easily been the best team in the state over the last decade and your fans, parents, students have to sit back and make wisecracks on the teams they defeat. At Thursday nights game, the student section was cussing and yelling at the WB players and now you are worried about 8 minute games. Have any of you thought to look down from your throne and think, just for a second, that maybe the idea of 8 minute quarters was to get your sorry butts off the WB campus?

Now that's funny!