Mairvul vs. Will-Yum Blunt

STARSNBARS

Well William Blount is going green folks. In order to save on the light bill tonight they played eight minute quarters instead of ten minutes. Was a good game at one time but Maryville pulled away in the second half. Maybe that was the reason we played eight minutes to help save face. This place reminds me of the old Everett High School Bulldogs because you could expect something good and stupid like that to happen there also. William Blount JV did look half way decent and the QB sure looked good from what I saw. 

Maybe that was the reason we played eight minutes to help save face.

I wouldn't say that Barney. I was only there until halftime but from what I saw it seemed like the Govs were outplaying maryville for the most part. They should've had the lead at halftime but that last drive ran out of steam right near the Goal line. What is maryville's jv record?

I wouldn't say that Barney. I was only there until halftime but from what I saw it seemed like the Govs were outplaying maryville for the most part. They should've had the lead at halftime but that last drive ran out of steam right near the Goal line. What is maryville's jv record?

Outplaying them? From RW's post it was 21-0 in the first qtr alone??????

Well William Blount is going green folks. In order to save on the light bill tonight they played eight minute quarters instead of ten minutes. Was a good game at one time but Maryville pulled away in the second half. Maybe that was the reason we played eight minutes to help save face. This place reminds me of the old Everett High School Bulldogs because you could expect something good and stupid like that to happen there also. William Blount JV did look half way decent and the QB sure looked good from what I saw. 

Wow ... "good and stupid WB folks" conspired together to shorten the game ...

Or perhaps, coaches from both schools represented got together before the game started and made a mutual decision to play 8 minute quarters.  Does that mean that the Maryville people are "good and stupid" also?  Just curious.