Mairvul vs. Will-Yum Blunt

STARSNBARS

Wow ... "good and stupid WB folks" conspired together to shorten the game ...

Or perhaps, coaches from both schools represented got together before the game started and made a mutual decision to play 8 minute quarters.  Does that mean that the Maryville people are "good and stupid" also?  Just curious.

Good one govman. I'll take a shot at that question and say...yes, it sounds like anyone involved in that decision from all sides must be good and stupid. :mrgreen:

Should be about time for the jv/fresh season to end. Was that the last game? How have the 2 schools younger guys faired this year?

Good one govman. I'll take a shot at that question and say...yes, it sounds like anyone involved in that decision from all sides must be good and stupid. :mrgreen:

Should be about time for the jv/fresh season to end. Was that the last game? How have the 2 schools younger guys faired this year?

The freshmen look very impressive, the QB/receiver combo is fun to watch. The jv have struggled a bit since we lost #22. But last nt we had a fullback step up and run really well. We used 3 QB's last nt had some great plays.

Wow ... "good and stupid WB folks" conspired together to shorten the game ...

Or perhaps, coaches from both schools represented got together before the game started and made a mutual decision to play 8 minute quarters.  Does that mean that the Maryville people are "good and stupid" also?  Just curious.

Gov if I wanted to watch an eight minute quarter I would have went and watched a midget league game last night instead. At least when you paid the teller you knew you were getting eight minutes there. When you go to County Farm Road to watch a game you never know what is going to happen but it's never good. ej63yh.jpg

And another thing Gov, a young man got hurt during the game last night in almost the same area your qb got hurt in and I took a picture of the same thing you went wild about the other night.  The Maryville players are standing together and the WB players are on one knee. There is nothing at all wrong with how Maryville conducted themselves. They were standing as a group and as concerned over the situation as WB and I can assure you that. There isn't a kid on that team that didn't feel bad for the boy that broke his leg. Those kids may go to different schools but they all know each other well and there is no way in the world those kids from M2rff2jc.jpgaryville weren't concerned. 

Geez Barney , I can't imagine how unhappy you would be if you weren't a Maryville fan !!??  Seriously , being a Maryville fan is AWESOME !! 10 YEARS IN A ROW WE'VE BEEN TO THE TITLE GAME !!  I listen to you complain about anything and everything and I think Geez why don't we all slit our Wrists ??!! 

I Love being a Maryville fan .... just imagine being a fan of any other team on any other Level ... It would be Like the Denver Broncos playing in the Super Bowl 10 years in a row ... Tn Volunteers playing 10 years in a row in the Title game and winning 7 National Championships .......... Can you imagine fans of these teams COMPLAINING if they had achieved what Maryville has these last 10 years ? LOL  :mrgreen:

Gov if I wanted to watch an eight minute quarter I would have went and watched a midget league game last night instead. At least when you paid the teller you knew you were getting eight minutes there. When you go to County Farm Road to watch a game you never know what is going to happen but it's never good. ej63yh.jpg

Midgets play 12:00 minute quarters, and so do the Pee Wees.