Mairvul vs. Will-Yum Blunt

STARSNBARS

I can just about guarantee Mike White did not agree to play 8 minute quarters. I wasn't there, and this wouldn't be the first time I've been wrong, but I've seen Mike fighting mad about 8 minute quarters.

I think your right on this one. I was upset because I watched W.B. run a drive that ate up 90% of the first quarter but I wasn't watching so I didn't notice the first being eight minutes but I sure did the second and I though the clock operator had made a mistake. Then starting the third started and eight minutes popped up on the clock and yes that was me yelling at Justin Ridge if he couldn't afford the light bill. It was like take everyone's money and lets shorten the game and get out of here because it's cold.  If I were William Blount I would take every extra minute I could to get those younger boys all the experience they could handle for next year. To me that showed someone didn't give a flip down there and was more worried about getting home early.  I also know that someone reads this board and he needs to think about what I just said or his time there will be short lived.

You people are a joke.  Maryville has easily been the best team in the state over the last decade and your fans, parents, students have to sit back and make wisecracks on the teams they defeat.  At Thursday nights game, the student section was cussing and yelling at the WB players and now you are worried about 8 minute games.  Have any of you thought to look down from your throne and think, just for a second, that maybe the idea of 8 minute quarters was to get your sorry butts off the WB campus?

Well I hate going there myself because I have to stop at the store and get twenty cans of tomato juice to take a bath in to get the smell out so I won't stink the next day.