GCA visits Rockwood!

Raven52

Only private school people wear panties. We give beatings and take the win.

You've got another private this week.

And don't get too high and mighty, we're 4-2 vs RW with 6 District Championships in District 3A. We will see each other for the next 2 yrs in the same district. Good luck to the Tigers in the playoffs.

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No one makes what we have in the Bunker....!  Reaction.....with the gov't taking every nickel and dime (not to mention the skillet slinger) Kaz has to do what Kaz has to do....!    I heard the boy was almost as fast as them Marion Co. Boys Glenn.  Although I hope my fast kids from Oneida are the ones that get to see that crew.  Time will tell.

Kazzy

Rockwood played a great game! They did not quit. They played all 4 quarters. I question our ability to get the players UP for any game. The play selections were sub par at best. We as usual got too fancy and completely lost our way with basic textbook football. Example: 4th and 1 and running 10 yards east or west.....really?? We have 4 beast in the backfield who can run for 2 yds with their eyes closed. Going for 2 when you are up 8 points. Why? Getting away from running north and south when they could not stop it. I don't know, maybe spreading it out so they can't pack the box. We have so many play makers who did not even touch the ball but a handful of times combined. QB looks like a deer in highlights. And then you read the paper this morning and it's blamed on the players. Wow! Is it really a players issue? Just take responsibility and own it! We have the talent......USE it

Rockwood-kudos to a well coached game, making adjustments, and rallying your team!

pride please excuse my sarcasm but you of all people questioning the coaching?You have always sang praises to the big Mac!I cant believe my eyes.LOL.

Heard y'all had your starting QB & a starting back out due to injury. Don't even know if that's true but if so I could see a back up QB really shrinking the play book. Either way, tough loss, but as you said a well earned win for the Tigers.

BTW, you mentioned blame placed on the players in the paper. Was it the paper guy or the coach saying that? I can't see McKamey making a statement to that effect to the media.

This is not Pride! And it's not on one coach. It's a responsibility of the staff to prepare the team and scheme, it's not all on the players. Just frustrated.

It would help if you changed your avatar...'pride has been around for some time and now has the exact same one...Heck, I thot you were 'pride also....WAAAAAIT A COTTONPIK'N MINUTE! Is this really 'pride? Throwing all us off with a new name??!!! Now I'll not sleep a wink till I know! :o

Edited by uknoit2

Bass.....I'm think you've still got a little S. Pitt complex in thinking your the expert here. Don't kid yourself.....several of these teams in this quad are highly qualified to take on Marion. Everyone isn't on S. Pitt's level this year. Oneida has one of the stingiest scoring defenses in the state in all classes. Rockwood picked up a transfer that looks very good.

kaz

That's your opinion and I have mine. Marion averages 45 plus a game. No team in quad 1 can hold them under 35.