South Pitt vs. Marion (Moore man against that Ross man)

Roy Dillard

Last one from me. Tomorrow will be hectic. Good luck to you guys in the game. Hopefully everyone comes out healthy.

You Marion people better go to bed and dont be out tonight getting into any mischif. I would hate for you fellars to be on national tv again and I ain't joking.

Edited by Roy Dillard
  • Upvote 1

I don't know who #5 nor what type of young man he is but he was the best looking athlete SP had when we played them. Has he played any this year? He did not play a down against us. On away trips he would be the first one off the bus for me. Good looking athlete might scare them in to thinking he was another SP stud in waiting.

I don't know who #5 nor what type of young man he is but he was the best looking athlete SP had when we played them. Has he played any this year? He did not play a down against us. On away trips he would be the first one off the bus for me. Good looking athlete might scare them in to thinking he was another SP stud in waiting.

Funny you mention that Bill . He has a a few carries and done well when his number was called. Hard to understand why he isn't in the rotation more . Honestly there are few good ones who a lot of us think should be in rotation that do a lot of observing , but that's why you pay coaches right. I really think the future is a little brighter than most think. A few of those fellows will be maturing along with some who took this year off May be returning next season is rumor. I know one is considering for sure that hasn't played in a couple years . He has matured and grown up like a big oak tree and will be a monster on the line- if he returns- ,7,5 12,42. In rotation and a side order of 1 and ... Would surely help us keep a little steam in the pipe for 4th qtr . Good luck to both teams tonight. Hopefully they both go home healthy .