South Pitt vs. Marion (Moore man against that Ross man)

Roy Dillard

Note from Nohope to any upcoming MC opponents. Pay attention. Earlier in this thread it was suggested to tackle Zeman low. Well, I saw one Pirate try that. Zeman cleared our guy by 18 inches or more and kept on churning, and I ain't joking either. Way I see it, you can tackle him low and get embarrassed, tackle him high and get run over, or scream for help and hope a whole bunch show up before he gets there. He's a Hoss; Nohope says hats off to him.

• Upvote 1

You dodged the half a hundred club by the mercy of the clock and a class act head coach from mc... I felt sorry for sp with absolutely no support from the fn base. I guess you were right earlier in the week in saying that this game ment more to mc than sp.

I said Marion would be the hungrier team and they proved it. Hate to sound like a broken record,but I said this beating would happen after last season. Good team, good coaching.

It was odd that the lights were on in the pirate locker room but was off in ours. This one went about the way I said. Mercy Rule and if my memory is correct somebody said nobody mercy rules sp. 8 people in the stands in the 2nd half. At least support the kids. Come on!

I Agee it was a bad show of support. Edited by TheAmbassador

Hey guys it's Glenn. This game wasn't that bad until we started fumbling. I tell you what our coaches need to go watch Coach Ross work on his players fastness. We don't work on our fastness and it shows. Our really fast runner #12 didn't even get to run. Our other pretty fast guy #5 didn't either. Did they eat something bad to where they couldn't run real fast? The other runner that's only kinda fast kept fumbling. Our coaches need to make them start holding onto the ball faster. I left really fast when those lights went out cause I had seen enough. You can bet a Harvey Burger on that

From Glenn

. As you pat yourselves on the back remember you ain't proved squat yet. Your coach is a fast talking snake oil salesman that has yall fooled. Your boys will blow up just like they have for years. We score early and make a couple of stops and its gets in the boys heads.

Hey black pearl, it's truth......truth is you did score early but you just couldn't get those couple of stops. If only................

I said Marion would be the hungrier team and they proved it. Hate to sound like a broken record,but I said this beating would happen after last season. Good team, good coaching.

No hard feeling after getting on you a bit bass.......just ribbing a bit. You are usually spot on with your predictions. Op won't like and can't admit that the mc staff is good. It hurts his eyes to see it. Good luck to the pirates the rest of the way. We may have been terrible in the last, but we always supported the boys.

Good game Jasper. Early in the game we could have kept it close at least for the first half of we don't fumble, and our receiver doesn't get tackled while the ball was in the air on the screen pass in the middle (bad no call by the ref). Either way it wouldn't have mattered. Without 9 on defense it hurt us. Oh well it all goes in circles. Enjoy it now because in about 8 years it will be SP turn again lol. The kids at SP played hard and with passion. I'm disappointed in the fans over the past 5 years and more so tonight. Ross didn't rejeuvenate Jasper, McCurry did. Ross just reaping the benefits. However he is a great coach. I expect some changes at SP.