5a and 6a State Champion predictions

MJGOLDENBEARS

You guys have ZERO shot. Nothing can help you. Just start getting ready for basketball season.

You better hope whitehaven doesn't play the smoky bears. Because if our teams meet, me and gb89 will have dollywood passes and weekend cabin rentals ready to pass out. All your good players will be ready to move east

You better hope whitehaven doesn't play the smoky bears. Because if our teams meet, me and gb89 will have dollywood passes and weekend cabin rentals ready to pass out. All your good players will be ready to move east

Lol, I went to Dollywood/Gattlingburg last year on a lil weekend getaway, I must say I did have a great time. Beautiful area, I definitely plan on going back. But sorry the only way out players will be moving East is after graduation if the Vols ever get it together.

Lol, I went to Dollywood/Gattlingburg last year on a lil weekend getaway, I must say I did have a great time. Beautiful area, I definitely plan on going back. But sorry the only way out players will be moving East is after graduation if the Vols ever get it together.

Glad you had enjoyed your stay here. Hope you do come back. I think butch is turning it around at ut, especially with recruiting. Fulmer had this state locked down and Dooley pissed it away. Its getting better, but going to be hard to repair, especially out west. I know other sec teams are closer to Memphis and they seem to be getting the talent from that area