William Blount 2015

Governm

You may be right G91-you have watched the govs alot more than me. But...I hate watching the SC offense-sorry sdot. They don't throw downfield enough for me. CC is not all dink and dunk. The few times I have seen them they are able to split seams and stretch the field. IMO - the CC coaches are way ahead of most everyone else. They are usually throwing to wide open guys like murvil does. Regardless, I still believe the saying that 2 out of 3 possible results on a pass play are not good.

Wb has some quality players again this year. It will be interesting to see how they get lined up. Don't worry, both the O and D will definitely be improved.

SX,

I watched Campbell County play South Doyle and I saw them throwing some quick slants and alot of screens and stuff. You mentioned that they were throwing to wide open targets which is very true. But.... WB had wide open guys all year and we were stilling throwing it to Joel Graham in the corner of the endzone or along the sidelines in double coverage. That's not a knock on Graham, he made alot of great plays and was critical in all of the games we won. Having said that there was no excuse for putting it all on him to make plays when we had other guys who were wide open and perfectly capable of making plays. I know for a fact that we have one good receiver who was constantly wide open and didn't have a touchdown catch all year and hardly caught any passes for that matter. It's because they weren't throwing it to him. You could blame this on the QB but at some point the coaches have got to see this happening on film and correct it, that didn't happen. I don't see the use in having guys out on the field if you aren't going to utilize them. I watched OR's game with Rhea Co in the playoffs and one thing I noticed was how they seemed to get lots of guys involved on offense. They were actually throwing the ball to guys not named Tee Higgins and a few different guys were getting carries. That told me that they have coaches that trust their players and players that trust each other. I don't think there's been much of that at WB in a long time.

Edited by Governors91

sx......Eye'm am abull two reeport Shorty wuz baick att church this mornin'......Cood jake and Shorty bee instee-tootin' thair own LC att Cowhoons...???......And on a Sundee....???..... :popcorneater:

Shorty don't know how to lie, that boy is straight as an arrow and all business....intentions were to have lunch with the new coach and a few friends of the program, but when we got to Morning View to pick him up, the nurse said that he was not able to leave his oxygen tanks due to the damp weather....so we all had to eat lunch without him, but I promise there weren't any lies told, so we can't be accused of starting another LC.

Well after much research and investigationing I was told point blank who the new guy in LA was going to be and I must say I'm shocked! Never dreamed this could happen. This is such a big hire that I'll go on record and say that the cardinals will be a playoff team as soon as next year!!

Well no shiz.... The Govs are in 6A and will automatically be in the playoffs no matter what.

....intentions were to have lunch with the new coach and a few friends of the program, but when we got to Morning View to pick him up, the nurse said that he was not able to leave his oxygen tanks due to the damp weather....so we all had to eat lunch without him

Now if that don't give it away, I don't know what will. You might have well have given his SS# too.

I suppose the guessing is now over.

Shorty don't know how to lie, that boy is straight as an arrow and all business....intentions were to have lunch with the new coach and a few friends of the program, but when we got to Morning View to pick him up, the nurse said that he was not able to leave his oxygen tanks due to the damp weather....so we all had to eat lunch without him, but I promise there weren't any lies told, so we can't be accused of starting another LC.

jake ...Eye cain baick upp whut ewe sed abowt Shorty.....Me and Shorty gott a real blessing in Woodstock......Shorty iz a goodur one......

And lett's jist hoap thay weren't no lies tolt.....Mr.200mph iz all farred up abowt Chicky-Maw-Ga Laik now and tolt us Fridee he cawt a stranger ov bass down thair laist week and thait strangur wuz so hevvy, thait jist tha pitchur ov hit weighed 6 lb. 2oz......... :popcorneater:

Edited by STARSNBARS